• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

18,036 was the print run discussed earlier in this thread. (page 138)

wow the figures are already out.. thanks speedmaster. thats a a pretty decent print run. Hope demand stays to where its at. hope this does not turn into a bust like kirkman's hardcore # 1.

Hardcore #1 was a one-shot so that was always a long shot.

Hardcore. lol

Symbol of the rabid, non-discriminatory hoarding that has gripped some collectors.

the revival craze has begun...

I did order 2 revival third eye variant.. Whats really upsetting is that they packed me comic with a really bad crease on upper right corner and the ad states comic will be NM/Mint.. Plus it was packed terribly inside a crappy envelope and 4-5 white comic book boards on each side which are really flimsy.

I'm glad at least one of my comics survived.

Well, at least everything worked out and I Would of had 2 but ohh well at least i have one really nice copy.

I guess, next time I'll just e-mail owner and make arrangements on shipping and be on top of things. he does have great products. I just make sure to double check next time.

FBS's number of beat to hell Revival's arriving at his door so far.

3 Cover A

2 Cover B Variants :cry:

Edited by Fastballspecial

I've had some mixed experiences with.mailed comics. If damaged, I have no problem returning in a heartbeat. It's not hard to pack properly.

i totally hear what youre saying, BUT its not about the ease of returning the book. for me, its that i want the damn book, not the $3! lol

one can always make three more bucks. one canNOT always find more books at cover price

and returning comics to midtown is mind numbingly slow.

ive made one online order with them. it was about 40 books (i dont remember the exact number)

i had to eat about 8 different books due to poor packaging, exaggerated by them NOT sealing their "wonderful" RESEALABLE bags (that they brag so much about)

I've had some mixed experiences with.mailed comics. If damaged, I have no problem returning in a heartbeat. It's not hard to pack properly.

i totally hear what youre saying, BUT its not about the ease of returning the book. for me, its that i want the damn book, not the $3! lol

one can always make three more bucks. one canNOT always find more books at cover price

Me too. I just want the books in great condition.