• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Revival #6

Awesome cover. Second only to 1A, which remains my favourite cover of the last couple of years. It's just a shame it's gonna make up part of a collage cover set. As a stsndalone peice, 1A is amazing. As part of an overall bigger picture - meh.

Although I really hope I'm wrong.

So long to all the speculators / ship-jumpers moving on to Bedlam. I hope that books is great and they all make a ton of cash. I'm staying with this book for the time being. Still loving the storyline. Still loving the art. Still loving not knowing WTF is going on.

Can't wait for #4

Revival #6

Awesome cover. Second only to 1A, which remains my favourite cover of the last couple of years. It's just a shame it's gonna make up part of a collage cover set. As a stsndalone peice, 1A is amazing. As part of an overall bigger picture - meh.

So long to all the speculators / ship-jumpers moving on to Bedlam. I hope that books is great and they all make a ton of cash. I'm staying with this book for the time being. Still loving the storyline. Still loving the art. Still loving not knowing WTF is going on.

Can't wait for #4

Hi mate - I think a heck of a lot of people are sticking onto Revival -I am, and I know many others are as well.

Not just this but Saga,Peter Panzerfaust and The Walking Dead.

Bedlam is just 'new' people will jump onto this thread when the next episode is out.

I love Revival - great read! (thumbs u

Revival #6

Can't wait for #4

Hi mate - I think a heck of a lot of people are sticking onto Revival -I am, and I know many others are as well.

Not just this but Saga,Peter Panzerfaust and The Walking Dead.

Bedlam is just 'new' people will jump onto this thread when the next episode is out.

I love Revival - great read! (thumbs u

I agree! Although I cant wait for both titles to be rolling out. Awesome books so far

glad everyone is still sticking around with this book..

That whole bedlam fiasco reminds me of mind the gap.. high hype, big print run and alot of variant covers..

I'm not sure 'fiasco' is the word I would use.

Just seeing a lot of high-volume sellers pimping their own stock over other big-volume sellers.

The covers (is it 4?) have all been uniformly great.

The first issue is 48 pages.

All reviews - and there are many now - give this book an excellent write up.

I don't know the print run - who does - but Midtown sold out 6 weeks ago,so it won't be huge.

I hope it isn't anyway.

Look, we all know the big new books this year have been Revival,Saga,Peter Panzerfaust and Thief of Thieves.

I see no reason why after a few great issues, that Bedlam will be the last biggie of the year.

2012 has been fantastic in that 5 great new stories have come onto the market.

I would be amazed if 2013 could be better product wise than this.

Just my 2c.

yeah, i like the CBLDF cover...not sure i care for the way the Third Eye turned out though.

Revival1b.jpg

I don't like sketch covers. Never have. But I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Congratulations mate - that is superb.