• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Pre-emptive strike by ABC or not, I cannot see anything but more success for Revival.

If anything,all the internet sites will be linking Revival to the show, giving it a huge amount of promotion.

However as the writers were banking on a TV series,I can see why they are pizzed.

Very cool letter Gary! That said, with all of the controversy brewing, this series is goin down. You should immediately liquidate everything at cost... To me. Don't worry, I'll take those worthless 9.9s off your hands for your cost.

Great article, which expresses my sentiments exactly. Saga not withstanding, Revival is one of the most original books I've read in years. Unfortunately this is the same thing that happened to Fables with Once Upon a Time. For me, that was a deal breaker... This is just icing on the cake... I hope someone has the goose eggs to challenge ABC sooner rather than later. That creatives would work for them blatantly ripping off other creatives is horrible. They deserve a little bad karma...

Great article, which expresses my sentiments exactly. Saga not withstanding, Revival is one of the most original books I've read in years. Unfortunately this is the same thing that happened to Fables with Once Upon a Time. For me, that was a deal breaker... This is just icing on the cake... I hope someone has the goose eggs to challenge ABC sooner rather than later. That creatives would work for them blatantly ripping off other creatives is horrible. They deserve a little bad karma...

This kind of behavior is probably why they are #3 in "free tv" rankings. :P Just above NBC, which doesn't even try... :D

The #6 I picked up (and those I left on the shelf), as well as the Phantom variants, all have a small dig (like a finger nail) in the middle- close to the top of the book. Anyone else have this problem? :mad:

Edited by wingnuts