• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,376 posts in this topic

Ah speculators are starting to worry I bet.

Dunno why FBS - I'm down to 3 copies left for sale.

If anything I'm looking to accumilate some more #1's.

The 'death' of Revival is greatly exagerated.

Or this is a cynical attempt to get the lurkers to offload on the cheap, which I may just have ruined.... :sorry:

Quite the change of tune. You refused to sell during the initial spike stating that $150 each was "too low" and "not worth your time to sell" yet now with a lower average you want to accumulate more.

Tim Seeley had a sweet print available at Gem City Con this weekend. He did some really nice Revival sketches as well. (some people may not know he is a great artist in addition to being a great writer).

And the highlight of the Revival weekend for me was Boardie Krighton getting Tim to sign some Revival comics, and then signing them himself, based upon having a letter published in the letter column. Quite cool, and he has a better sig than Stan Lee.

I want my name on an SS book now... Time to write in. hm

Make friends with an artist or writer and have them put you into the story itself. It's the only true path to immortality.

Make friends with an artist or writer and have them put you into the story itself. It's the only true path to immortality.

True dat. I need me some JJ Sig Series. hm

I'm available as well. :whee:

I'm available as well. :whee:

I may need a private signing at C2E2