• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,375 posts in this topic

Quick question - Why is EPIC KILL #2 in the REVIVAL CGC Registry Set?

It has a preview of Revival before issue 1 was released :)

Epic Kill #2

Epic Kill #2 2nd Print

Walking Dead #99

all had previews of Revival in them (thumbs u

Supreme 65 also had a preview in it.

Epic Kill #2

Epic Kill #2 2nd Print

Walking Dead #99

Are you sure, as it's the first I am hearing of it and I can't find mention of it anywhere on the net (shrug)

Epic Kill #2

Epic Kill #2 2nd Print

Walking Dead #99

Are you sure, as it's the first I am hearing of it and I can't find mention of it anywhere on the net (shrug)

I have it in hand and it is in there.

supreme65cover1_zps36cca266.jpg

supreme65revival_zpsbd74e428.jpg

supreme65inside_zps3820365d.jpg

Epic Kill #2

Epic Kill #2 2nd Print

Walking Dead #99

I have it in hand and it is in there.

supreme65cover1_zps36cca266.jpg

supreme65revival_zpsbd74e428.jpg

supreme65inside_zps3820365d.jpg

Yeah I have been searching all day and I was just logging in to say you were right. To top it off there are two covers for it as well so two more books for me to buy

Have you considered that it's not really much of a preview seeing that the FCBD issue with the first appearance was already out at that point?

It has the same preview that is in the Walking dead 99 and Epic Kill

Nothing original but nothing different to so many other previews (shrug)

Have you considered that it's not really much of a preview seeing that the FCBD issue with the first appearance was already out at that point?

It has the same preview that is in the Walking dead 99 and Epic Kill

Nothing original but nothing different to so many other previews (shrug)

I think the difference is that previews for other titles were released before the first appearance - which isn't the case here.

It's like the Rachel Rising preview in WD #95 - I don't really consider that a preview when Rachel Rising #1 was published around 5 months prior ...

Yeah I have been searching all day and I was just logging in to say you were right. To top it off there are two covers for it as well so two more books for me to buy

Noooooo!!! :cry: I hope they're not added to the Registry!

At the moment there are none graded so it will be a while. However, it will eventually because the precedent was set with the inclusion of WD #99 and Epic Kill #2

At the moment there are none graded so it will be a while. However, it will eventually because the precedent was set with the inclusion of WD #99 and Epic Kill #2

:censored::frustrated:

I already had to buy Walking Dead #99 ( (shrug) ) , FCBD (which was kind of cool), and Epic Kill #2 (meh)

Now it looks like Supreme #65 will be added!

I :luhv: the Revivals -- collect what you love! But adding the other books is frustrating for Registry set purchases!

:censored::frustrated:

I already had to buy Walking Dead #99 ( (shrug) ) , FCBD (which was kind of cool), and Epic Kill #2 (meh)

Now it looks like Supreme #65 will be added!

I :luhv: the Revivals -- collect what you love! But adding the other books is frustrating for Registry set purchases!

Just ignore the books that you don't care about. I'm not convinced I will worry about this book.

Just ignore the books that you don't care about. I'm not convinced I will worry about this book.

But you know how it is! Those gaps in your set are blinding when you're all in! :insane:

Just hope they don't add both variants and the second print for Epic Kill #2. doh!