• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swamp Thing extravaganza - closed for now, will relist books later

40 posts in this topic

:news:Take 15% off of all individual comics, including a great package deal on the last page if you take them all! :news:

In my latest "you can't collect everything" moment I have decided to divest my fairly large Swamp Thing collection. This includes a bunch of comics (most of the original #1-24 run and an entire #1-up Saga/Vertigo run that will be listed toward the end of July when I have time) plus several toys and the Vertigo statue. It'll be spread between here and maybe a thread in a comic room for starters.

Usual rules apply. :takeit: is king, PMed offers always welcome. Public purchases take precedence over PMed ones, and if something sells in a PM I will mark it in the thread. I'll be as fair as possible, and I'm the final judge in the event of near simultaneous purchases.

I'll happily accept Paypal, checks, or money orders. International buyers must pay via Paypal as international money orders cost me $15 to cash.

Shipping will be exact cost to your location, whether you are domestic or international. I'll keep costs as low as possible while still shipping safely. If you would like an estimate feel free to ask and I'll see what I can whip up.

Returns are at buyer's expense, unless I have somehow really missed something and then I'll kick in return shipping too. All this assumes that the same item is returned in the same condition it left my house in.

Swamp Thing statue by Paquet and Zulli - mint with box - SOLD via PM

Beautiful statue! I am the original owner, and it has been on display briefly before being packed away. Statue is perfect with no problems, and comes in the original box. Statue is #1862/2500, and had a list price of $175.

It was tough to photograph, and if you would like more or different pics just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

STstatue1.jpg

STstatue2.jpg

STstatue3.jpg

STstatuebox.jpg

Kenner Swamp Thing figures from 1990-1991 - SOLD

Great figures, all in NM packaging with clear bubbles (bubbles may look a little yellowed in the photos, but they are all clear). I have Capture Swamp Thing, Climbing Swamp Thing, and Bio-glow Swamp Thing.

STcapture.jpg

STclimbing.jpg

STbioglow.jpg

Swamp Thing Transducer set - SOLD

This is a tough set to value. The box has shelf wear, and has been opened (by me). The set is totally complete with unapplied stickers. The main reason I picked it up was for the exclusive "mutated insect" figure, which is actually quite cool. That figure is included and still sealed in its original bag. Great little set!

STtransducer1.jpg

STtransducer2.jpg

STtransducer3.jpg

Kenner Swamp Thing figures from 1990-1991 - $5 apiece + shipping

Great figures, all in NM packaging with clear bubbles (bubbles may look a little yellowed in the photos, but they are all clear). I have Capture Swamp Thing, Climbing Swamp Thing, and Bio-glow Swamp Thing.

STcapture.jpg

STclimbing.jpg

STbioglow.jpg

:takeit:

STcapture.jpg

STclimbing.jpg

STbioglow.jpg

^^

STcapture.jpg

STclimbing.jpg

STbioglow.jpg

Dude, you have to take the play set also... How cool would all that be together v

STcapture.jpg

STclimbing.jpg

STbioglow.jpg

Dude, you have to take the play set also... How cool would all that be together v

He did! Playset sold via PM!

STstatue1.jpg

That statue is amazing! :applause:

I know right? I think its sculpted from the issue I sold you Nick. Isn't it from a panel in the plant-sex issue?

Which btw... I'm surprised your wife let you buy :grin:

Ok, I promised some comics so here goes...

Swamp Thing #8 - about 5.5 (looks better) asking $10

Signed by Len Wein at last month's Dallas comicon (I got all these Wein autos myself). Technically a 5.5, but looks better. Has a fair bit of of NCB wear on front and back cover, especially lower spine on BC, two thumbcreases on top edge of BC. Short crease on lower left FC. My old OSPG has this book at $12 in 6.0.

SwampThing08.jpgSwampThing08bc.jpg

Swamp Thing #9 about 7.5 - asking $20

Nice looking copy, classic cover, also signed by Wein. Light nearly NCB crease in upper right FC, light spine wear, distributor overspray top of BC. My old OSPG has this book at $28 in 8.0.

SwampThing09.jpgSwampThing09bc.jpg

Swamp Thing #12 about 8.0 - asking $15

Also signed by Wein in Dallas. Light spine wear, NCB marks on front and back covers, light 1” NCB bend in URFC, tiny chip off URFC. Old OSPG is at $16 on an 8.0.

SwampThing12.jpg

SwampThing12bc.jpg

Swamp Thing #13 about 6.5 (looks nicer) - asking $7

Solid book with some minor defects. Small hole in spine, spine wear, light NCB wear on front & back. Old OSPG is at $9 in 6.0.

SwampThing13.jpg

SwampThing13bc.jpg

Swamp Thing #14 about 6.0-6.5 - asking $7

Looks good from front, minor spine wear and tiny corner creases, back cover has ding to upper left corner (looks like book was dropped on corner), some dirt, light edge wear.

SwampThing14.jpg

SwampThing14bc.jpg