• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swamp Thing extravaganza - closed for now, will relist books later

40 posts in this topic

Swamp Thing #20 roughly 6.0 - asking $6

Lower right corner is crunched, likely dropped on that corner. Much of it is NCB and would press out if you wanted to. It is more visible on BC because of some dirt on the bend/crease line.This is somewhat visible in the FC scan too.

I totally want one of these shrunken head kits!

SwampThing20.jpg

SwampThing20bc.jpg

Swamp Thing #22 roughly 8.5 - asking $16

Main defect is a 2" NCB bend on the back cover. Looks like it could press into the 9.4 range, but a nice looking book even without a press.

SwampThing22.jpg

SwampThing22bc.jpg

Total asking price on books is $207 + shipping, take all of them for $175 shipped. NOW $158 shipped! (this new price reflects the 10% discount)

I also have a full run of Saga of the Swamp Thing, nearly all are high grade. Details on those books coming tomorrow!

I just flat haven't had time to get to it. Lots going on with work, and then my TV was killed by an electrical storm last night :mad: so we ended up having to go TV shopping today (combination of :banana: and :sick:). I'll get on it shortly...

:news: Total asking price on books is $207 + shipping, take all of them for $175 shipped. $158 NOW $120 shipped! (this new price is a huge savings off OSPG)

I also have a full run of Saga of the Swamp Thing, nearly all are high grade. Details on those books coming toward the end of July! :news:

Price good until 5 pm CST on July 3rd, after which the thread will close. Any remaining items will be relisted in a future sales thread after I do some travelling during July.