• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

52 posts in this topic

Okay, there will be a few more Journey issues I could not find that I know I have somewhere posted later tonight, but I figured I would get started with this. If you are looking for Journey that is not listed here please PM me and I will let you know if it is in the missing stash.

I just upgraded my Avengers 57 (thanks Greg Reece), so my under copy goes!

The Journey run is low to mid grade, the Hulk books are VF or better, and the Avengers 10 is a lower grade copy.

Other things I will be adding later are the complete Ms. Marvel run (1-23) from 1977 including first Mystique. They are FN/VF on average. A nice run for someone who wants to read and have decent copies.

Also, selling Marvel Super Heroes 1, 14, and 17. The Eternals 1976 run 1-18 and annual 1. I don't have grades in front of me, but from memory, they are VG/FN copies. Also have Defenders 1-3 in low/mid grade.

Lastly, I am parting with my Star Wars collection. It includes the complete Marvel run 1-107 plus annuals and Return of the Jedi. Separately, I also have Dark Empire I and II and a bunch of other Dark Horse mini-series. These will all go in modern or mixed at some point. If you are interested in the meantime, let me know.

Now, on to the books. All images click to the high res enlargement.

US shipping only please. If you are on the probation list, make peace with your plaintiff then come see me. If you are in the Hall of Shame, I hope not to hear from you.

Shipping is $5 for up to 6 books, $8 up to 10, $12 for more. Purchases over $125 get free shipping!