• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xmen #94 cgc 9.6

61 posts in this topic

No kidding. I said that when ppl were fawning over a 9.6 here. Remember that old thread? confused.gif

Weren't there only around 6 or 8 9.6 copies back then? The counts seem to be SOARING!!! shocked.gif

No kidding. I said that when ppl were fawning over a 9.6 here. Remember that old thread? confused.gif

Weren't there only around 6 or 8 9.6 copies back then? The counts seem to be SOARING!!! shocked.gif

I seem to recall 2 or 3. Could be mistaken. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What I found really interesting on this particular auction is that I am working with one of my buyers overseas on this. He is looking to diversify a small inheritance and is finishing up a shopping cart on a few high grade key SA & BA slabs. Last year it seemed as if everyone was throwing money at this book. As you can see on eBay, I placed his final offer amount of nearly $4K and it did not hit the reserve. I am willing to bet the reserve is around the $5K mark. With one CGC 9.8 now and 15 CGC 9.6 slabs in the census, I wonder if this thing has a legitimate chance of hitting the reserve. I believe one recently sold for over $5K at an auction, but it was from a floor bidder. On eBay its been awhile.