• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bloodshot 0 Platinum CGC 9.8 on ebay

47 posts in this topic

"melken" didn't contact you because the high bidder IS buying.

I had an email from the high bidder today...

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

This is "news" in the Valiant world... I sent a note to the high bidder to find out some details.

It says a lot to me that the true die-hard Valiant collectors (guys that participate at Valiantman's site) didn't even come close to the high bid on that book. If the people who really love and care about Valiant didn't think the book was worth that kind of money, then who is it worth that much to?

True, I don't currently have that kind of money in my budget to drop on one book, but if I did, I think it would have been on a book with a bit more of an established track record.

Even though I am missing only 6 or so books to have a complete Valiant set, if I found one of these, I would sell it without hesitation. It is not an official Valiant book.

Yeah I talked it out with myself the other day. I rarely sell things after I buy them, but I would probably sell this book and take the ash and buy a tv or something for my new house...I probably would not even buy any comics unless I had a few dollars left over or something...