• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

32 posts in this topic

I have to admit, those sigs in paint on the slab are sweet looking. A very creative way to get sigs without messing with the slabbed comic :applause:
best of both worlds :D

thanks! i'll be shelling out the $30 as i need them for Sunday! Did you get your Boston books back??? Hope all came out nicely!

I figure im still a month out on those :cry:

I have to admit, those sigs in paint on the slab are sweet looking. A very creative way to get sigs without messing with the slabbed comic :applause:

thanks! i'll be shelling out the $30 as i need them for Sunday! Did you get your Boston books back??? Hope all came out nicely!

Yeah - after BCC '11, I got mine fast tracked...

junk
Well, he said it was all Hulk - what did you expect? :shrug:

Yeah - after BCC '11, I got mine fast tracked...

I make sure to submit something at least every 2 or 3 weeks, once you get in a cycle with books always coming back it doesnt seem so long. For moderns anyway, i onsite or ft my econs.

I've always thought that.  You've witnessed the signature being done, and particularly if you aren't intending to sell the book on, that's all that matters.

I've always thought that.  You've witnessed the signature being done, and particularly if you aren't intending to sell the book on, that's all that matters.

But if you mean to some day read the book once again, the signature is gone with the case. I prefer to have signatures within comics (inside pages). ;)

This one should be G-O-N-E, gone! (thumbs u

Hulk 197 CGC 9.4 book is signed on the case in paint pen. It is easily removable and i can do so before shipping it.

scan0073-3.jpg

$50

Keep the PMs coming! :banana: (hulk requests from all ages are welcome!)

Im gonna dig for some mo to list, but take 10% off everything listed so far!