• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

June 2012 Opp - MIKE ZECK

157 posts in this topic

Dan, thank man! Big ups to you for pulling this off. A Zeck sketch has been on my hit list since I started, and now I have one.

Major props to Mike for pulling off what I asked for. Thank you Mr. Zeck! :hail:

SpideyBlack.jpg

Could not be happier. Thank you both! :applause:

sorry brian that would be my bid. it will not be high enough to take them though. those are really nice sketches

Ah sorry about that. Yea something tells me those will go for a good price (good for Dan & Mike) not us

The sale of these sketches are a way to get more people (especially those who may not be in the know of these boards) an opportunity to get a CGC SS sketch by Mike.

It would be nice if a boardie wins, but rest assured Mike and I will be doing these sketches cover opps as a yearly tradition.

Books are currently being graded from late June/early July.

These books were completed and turned into CGC in September.

We still have a couple more months before these are graded and ready to ship out