• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DISH and AMC

21 posts in this topic

Subject: Re: DISH and AMC

Originally Posted By: Mister_Comics

I dropped Comcast because service was terrible and they kept raising prices and giving you less. Switched to ATT U-Verse and am loving it. Greatest thing around. The internet service is actually the same as cables. A lot of people don't know ATT gives you a direct line to the main box so you don't have to worry about downloads taking too long. Downloads have actually improved since I switched to ATT.

So thats what I done. Whether you want to go with ATT is up to you. I'm actually happy I switched.

And the wireless thing is awesome.

Poster: cujobyte

I dropped comcast this year as well, except their high speed internet. Do you have to have a hardline phone with ATT to get this service, as you do with Qwest's dsl service?

Yes! But you don't have to have the land line or hard line whatever they call it service. I did keep the land line since I need the long distance calling that is FREE.

I went with all the services, computer, tv, phone. Its like I went into the future. Now I'm seeing who is calling on my tv. Watching tv anywhere around the house. Even outside. I love how I can go to any room and pick up on a movie I'm watching on another tv and not miss anything. I never knew how outdated Comcast was until I got ATT U-verse. Right now I think ATT blows um all away. They really stepped up with their service.