• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

29 posts in this topic

I'm going to list a few books shortly. Right now it will be mainly ASM slabs but I may add some other stuff later.

:rulez:

1. Check, Money Order or Paypal are all acceptable

2. No Probies or HOSers

3. 1st unconditional takeit posted in the sales thread wins the book and takes precedence over any ongoing PM negotiation. Takeits by PM are also okay. Earliest timestamp wins it.

4. US buyers (or US addresses): Priority shipping is $10 for 1 slab and $3 for each additional slab.

5. Non-US buyers: I'd prefer a PM first. I don't ship outside the US that often so I'll have to check shipping/insurance rates for your country. If you'd like to post a conditional takeit pending shipping details, feel free to do so while we work out the shipping.

You could make a lot of money here on the Boards if you sold the secret of how to remove the CL stickers. lol

Amazing Spider-Man 46 CGC 7.5

Comiclink sticker on the back, i can remove it if requested.

It takes patience. Once I get paper part of the label off, I use stickers to help me gently remove the leftover glue.

You could make a lot of money here on the Boards if you sold the secret of how to remove the CL stickers. lol

It takes patience. Once I get paper part of the label off, I use stickers to help me gently remove the leftover glue.

If anyone wants to know how to get those horrible stickers off, PM me. I've got the answer and it's VERY SIMPLE!

If anyone wants to know how to get those horrible stickers off, PM me. I've got the answer and it's VERY SIMPLE!

Are you thinking "goof-off" solvent?

Are you thinking "goof-off" solvent?

No I don't use "goof-off" I'm actually scared it will damage the slabs since its very strong.

Use the CLink sticker, alone. Peel it off slowly(roll the label side in), and use the exposed old adhesive to touch the glue left behind. Eventually you will remove all of it like that, in under a minute. No extra tools or chemicals are needed.

Old old labels will require some adhesive remover. Do not use automotive stuff, I can tell you that even brake cleaner is a little too much for the plastic. The slab plastic is not hard, it's a soft plastic and will melt with harsh removers.

I usually tend to rip the sticker...numerous times, so I can't use the CL sticker.

I was able to procure some unused stickers we use at work that are pretty adhesive. It does a good job to remove the leftover glue. Takes me a few minutes.

Tear the paper portion of the sticker off and use virgin olive oil on a paper towel to get everything else off. It’s insane how well it works. I was skeptical until about a month ago. I’ve done two dozen books since then and the longest any has taken is 4-5 minutes. Most can be removed in about a minute and a half.