• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tdcomixncardz and CGG

146 posts in this topic

In my limited experience, CGG does not routinely undergrade silver age books. I will post in the Grading forum the Amazing Spider-Man #10 CGG 9.4 that I bought from Goldust. I think CGG got the grade about right.

***edit***

I also think that they accurately graded the two Tales To Astonish books that I bought that were CGG graded as 9.2s.

Maybe CGG doesn't realize that CGC is soft on SA books...... boo.gif

I've seen more "soft" CGC grades on silver age books than I've seen "tough" CGG grades on silver age books, but then again, I can probably count the total number of CGG-graded silver age books on my fingers and toes.

By the way -- the CGG 9.4 ASM#10 is up in the grading forum.

I know....my computer finally stopped running a second ago. 893frustrated.gif

I'm not going back in until you switch to URL links ...

Sorry man. I'll go switch to links right now.

Is it safe yet? shy.gif

In my limited experience, CGG does not routinely undergrade silver age books. I will post in the Grading forum the Amazing Spider-Man #10 CGG 9.4 that I bought from Goldust. I think CGG got the grade about right.

***edit***

I also think that they accurately graded the two Tales To Astonish books that I bought that were CGG graded as 9.2s.

I've seen more "soft" CGC grades on silver age books than I've seen "tough" CGG grades on silver age books, but then again, I can probably count the total number of CGG-graded silver age books on my fingers and toes.

I know....my computer finally stopped running a second ago. 893frustrated.gif

I'm not going back in until you switch to URL links ...

Sorry man. I'll go switch to links right now.

Is it safe yet? shy.gif

Yes

***edit***

You can count that high...counsellor? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes, I learned to do so from a bookkeeper like you.

shocked.gif

***edit***

shocked.gif
893censored-thumb.gif

***edit***

shocked.gif
893censored-thumb.gif
Don't worry...you will always be an accountant! foreheadslap.gif

***edit***

shocked.gif
893censored-thumb.gif
Don't worry...you will always be an accountant! foreheadslap.gif
sorry.gif