• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I think conversations from few pages back pressure people who have outstanding offers to modify or add to their gift items (It is a gift right?) to ensure that the thread quickly moves.

Yeah, that was my goal and why I changed up the offer a number of times in the first 24 hours.

OK, there's no shortage of CGC fans around here, let's see who has the good taste to want a nice Sergio Aragones Groo book. New offer -

groo3-96-f.jpg

warlord nice offerings!

Between throwing out multiple offers, bundling some, adding some, mixing it up and then throwing out a slab you are doing a nice job with the offerings!

By the time everyone's at work and has checked in this thing will be gone for sure!

If the first offering (the one before the slab) is still good :takeit:

I have a Hallmark / Superman fan next door and that ornament is not on his tree already!

I'll be putting together something to offer up when I get home from work later today (sometime after 6pm EST)

Edit:

Offering I am referring to:

The offer is...

Bone #1 (yellow logo variant) PLUS a high grade DHP Aliens Platinum Edition (9.8 slabbable candidate) PLUS the LOTDK 5 book set PLUS the Superman ornament

If the first offering (the one before the slab) is still good :takeit:

I have a Hallmark / Superman fan next door and that ornament is not on his tree already!

I'll be putting together something to offer up when I get home from work later today (sometime after 6pm EST)

Edit:

Offering I am referring to:

The offer is...

Bone #1 (yellow logo variant) PLUS a high grade DHP Aliens Platinum Edition (9.8 slabbable candidate) PLUS the LOTDK 5 book set PLUS the Superman ornament

No problem! It's all yours. We'll wrap up the details in PM

That's paying it forward right there! :applause:

My offer: Sensational Spider-Man #35 NYCC Variant signed by Stan Lee. This was a freebie included with a graded ASM 194 I bought a while ago so I am quite literally paying it forward. Overall condition of the book is very high, lower left corner is just beginning to split at the spine, otherwise everything else looks perfect.

IMG_6719.jpg

IMG_6720.jpg

Shipped today tjdill, check your PM's for tracking info.

sorry for the delay.. ended up having to meet someone after work. Just got home.

this is a 2nd offering - so you can pick between this one or the star wars one (not both.)

Trying to mix it up a bit

Avengers Mini Muggs - 2 sets total

Silver Centurion vs Iron Monger

&

Hulk vs Abomination

0BB15D6B-A7BD-4CEB-8C2C-C89B44C9799D-63660-0000114CC091A712.jpg

(I'll list a few tpb's tomorrow as a 3rd option.)

sorry for the delay.. ended up having to meet someone after work. Just got home.

this is a 2nd offering - so you can pick between this one or the star wars one (not both.)

Trying to mix it up a bit

Avengers Mini Muggs - 2 sets total

Silver Centurion vs Iron Monger

&

Hulk vs Abomination

0BB15D6B-A7BD-4CEB-8C2C-C89B44C9799D-63660-0000114CC091A712.jpg

(I'll list a few tpb's tomorrow as a 3rd option.)

:takeit: