• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Hey, don't be making fun of Firearm! That's a great little series. (tsk)

I actually liked some of the ultraverse lineup and I was really hoping they would take off! Proof of that are the several longboxes of doubles upon doubles I have of probably all the titles. Unfortunately, my hopes of those puppies ever gaining value are dashed. I had a glimmer of hope when Marvel bought them out but so far no dice!

Hey, don't be making fun of Firearm! That's a great little series. (tsk)

I actually liked some of the ultraverse lineup and I was really hoping they would take off! Proof of that are the several longboxes of doubles upon doubles I have of probably all the titles. Unfortunately, my hopes of those puppies ever gaining value are dashed. I had a glimmer of hope when Marvel bought them out but so far no dice!

Guaranteed way to make these books skyrocket in value? Give them away or dump 'em in the trash, then Marvel will release the news that they'll do movies, toys and comics of the Ultraverse line :insane:

Guaranteed way to make these books skyrocket in value? Give them away or dump 'em in the trash, then Marvel will release the news that they'll do movies, toys and comics of the Ultraverse line :insane:

:grin: Haha aint that the truth! One second after I use a box full of Prototype doubles as kindling, I'll get word that Prototype is a main character in Iron Man 3 (with a spin-off movie to follow).

Ok you guys seem to like choices. Last time the hardcover went fast, but I'll put up a couple of other items in case you don't like the hardcover.

Choice 1

Spider-man The Real Clone Saga New Sealed Hardcover

imagehhn.jpg

Choice 2

Batman Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition for Xbox 360 New and Sealed (one of the top 5 games I've ever played)

imagemlqf.jpg

Choice 3

NM/NM+ Unread Copies of My Little Pony 1 Hastings and Ghost Variants

imageklv.jpg

Free Shipping is worldwide.

Arkhangelsk asylum :takeit:

^^

Also, surprise you get it all.

:ohnoez:

:lol:

I'm not that drunk yet, the iPhone autocorrected. And Shaven Kev, you are 100% totallyjem!! ;)

I'm super excited!!! Happy New Year :whee: