• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

They are on their way as we speak - probably gone all of 5 miles by now.

We had 41c temps here Ouyen hit 49c - nobody was doing ANY outside work here, including the Post Office.

Its law that as soon as it hits 35c, anyone doing any work that involves going outside can stop and go inside/home.

Gotta wait

They are on their way as we speak - probably gone all of 5 miles by now.

We had 41c temps here Ouyen hit 49c - nobody was doing ANY outside work here, including the Post Office.

Its law that as soon as it hits 35c, anyone doing any work that involves going outside can stop and go inside/home.

No disrespect at all Andy. But that's funny.

i was thinking of doing a :takeit: at 23 hours 59 minutes......

hm

:censored:

You are lucky you don't live anywhere near me sir. Oh wait... :insane:

If you need one go for it. If I do get a chance at it I will be posting some newer modern junk. :)

If no one is interested in this I will change it up later tonight.

The Walking Dead Road To Woodbury Hardcover Novel from Kirkman. Great book which gives some great insight into The Governor. (.50 Caliber ammo not included. lol )

I will cover shipping to anywhere in the US and the first $10 in shipping outside of the US.

photo2ak.jpg

Lets get this thing going again. CALLING ALL DEADHEADS! Here is my offer

wd001_zpsc4ade5d9.jpg

:takeit:

Out on the road but when I get back in a couple hours will load pics of what I have to offer.

^^ Just shoot me a pm with your address Brendan. And sweet offer btw

The Walking Dead Road To Woodbury Hardcover Novel from Kirkman. Great book which gives some great insight into The Governor. (.50 Caliber ammo not included. lol )

I will cover shipping to anywhere in the US and the first $10 in shipping outside of the US.

photo2ak.jpg

This, the second of Kirkman's novel series, is a great WD story. Highly recommended (but read the first one... well, first).

photo2ak.jpg

This, the second of Kirkman's novel series, is a great WD story. Highly recommended (but read the first one... well, first).

This'n

Governor.jpg