• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Even at first class international the postage is $24. I'm going to have to decline shipping to Portugal. I agree on shipping international to Canada ( feasable), and the USA priority mail with tracking.

Sorry

Not only that this is a first edition which went for some nice coin back in 2000+.

This is truely a collectable. When I was buying and selling back then I decided to collect them all via ebay. The final book coverless was FF Masterwork 23 very low print with a cover it was comanding $300+ without in the $100 range, plus I really dlid not like many of the stories in that one but "I had to have it". Now I have filled in so many of the newer masterworks and Omnibus I feel I can finaly sell off the originals.

:banana:

Free shipping USA.via flat rate priority envelope with tracking.....I need to double check Canada because the rates have changed.

I'll throw up a couple of options and let them stew over the weekend. If no interest by Monday, I'll throw up some more "conventional" options. Shipping is on me anywhere in N. America. If outside N. America, all I ask is that you cover the difference.

Option #1:

A selection of super-hero movies (these have been previously viewed):

IMG_0292.jpg

Option #2

A couple of Spidey bobble heads and a Spidey play-doh. All new, unopened, in original packaging.

IMG_0293.jpg

Playdoh awesome lol

Just trying to keep things fun and interesting!

I'm adding a couple of more conventional PIF options. See below...

Shipping is on me anywhere in N. America. If outside N. America, all I ask is that you cover the difference.

Option #1:

A selection of super-hero movies (these have been previously viewed):

IMG_0292.jpg

Option #2

A couple of Spidey bobble heads and a Spidey play-doh. All new, unopened, in original packaging.

IMG_0293.jpg

Option #3

Spider-Man: Brand New Day Vol. 2 Trade Hardcover (9.4+)

collects ASM #552-558

IMG_0294.jpg

Option #4

Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Trade Hardcover (still in shrink wrap) (9.4+)

collects FF #554-561

IMG_0295.jpg

Out of curiosity, how much would had it been to have the Millar Fantastic Four volume to Italy?

The only thing which prevented me to play here so far have been the shipping costs. I’d have some volumes and TPBs to offer, but shipping would kill either the giver and the given… :(

I want Mike's manhood... :cloud9:

he didn't say it was his...

Out of curiosity, how much would had it been to have the Millar Fantastic Four volume to Italy?

The only thing which prevented me to play here so far have been the shipping costs. I’d have some volumes and TPBs to offer, but shipping would kill either the giver and the given… :(

I'd think WEBHEADs $24 estimate for the Masterwork to Portugal would be a fairballpark for Italy too...

(right you guys are next to each other yes? Im kidding)