• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

My donation is either

Choice 1

Superman Vs Muhhamad Ali Delux Hardcover

1144073.jpg

Choice 2

Wolverine #1 CGC 9.2 (I dont have Scan of Actual book)

3e9_2f4f3da23a.jpg

Plus each choice will be accompanied by a Mystery Extra.

Shipping Free in Canada

I will cover 1st $10 for elsewhere

My donation is either

Choice 1

Superman Vs Muhhamad Ali Delux Hardcover

1144073.jpg

Choice 2

3e9_2f4f3da23a.jpg

Plus each choice will be accompanied by a Mystery Extra.

Shipping Free in Canada

Stupid US vs. Canada shipping battle.

If you change your mind, I'm down for option #2.

Choice 2

3e9_2f4f3da23a.jpg

Plus choice will be accompanied by a Mystery Extra.

Shipping Free in Canada

Stupid US vs. Canada shipping battle.

If you change your mind, I'm down for option #2.

PM me your Details and I will prep items to ship out ASAP

The shipping cost to the US is fair since Ares is in the Canada....

Thanks...

Its the weight thing that costs me $$$$ to ship to USA

I have a special Canada post card that saves me money on shipping but it does still cost.

Obviously if I can get it to USA fast and economical I will

**NOTE** After a discussion with Mr. Wiggles, I've decided to go with his idea of putting this option into my offerings as well. From here on out, each and every offering I post here will also have the option of having the items donated to a children's hospital. Whether it's one you pick or my local one is up to you. Hopefully this will prevent offers sitting unclaimed and curb derailing "discussions". Just let me know here or through PM if you'd like to use this option. To be clear, the 7 day/24 hour wait and all other thread rules still apply when you claim an item, as always.

On to the offer:

Amazing Spider-Man Dying Wish 2nd print "variant" set. None of these are 9.8s, but are easy 9.4/9.6. Includes ASM 698, 699, 699.1, 700, Avenging Spider-Man 15.1, Daredevil 21 and a 1st print of Superior Spider-Man 1. All digital codes are intact and unused. Shipped anywhere, as always.

ASMDyingWish_0001.jpg

ASMDyingWish_0002.jpg

ASMDyingWish_0003.jpg

ASMDyingWish_0005.jpg

ASMDyingWish_0004.jpg

ASMDyingWish_0006.jpg

ASMDyingWish_0007.jpg

If only I had 50 posts...I think I'll just keep saying this for each offer until I get to 50

Just go throw a bunch of comments in the threads over in the Water Cooler. You'll get there quickly.

It's funny how much this forum supports spamming to qualify for PIF lol.

If only I had 50 posts...I think I'll just keep saying this for each offer until I get to 50

Just go throw a bunch of comments in the threads over in the Water Cooler. You'll get there quickly.

It could be a good thing if they read along the way... (shrug)

It could be a good thing if they read along the way... (shrug)

Nope not gonna to happen

Alright fine. after everyone making such a huge deal about not shipping out of the us ill ship to Canada and the uk ill cover the first 10 bucks rest is on you but I swear one of you guys better clam this after making such a big deal over it. lol

I was just bugging you… :baiting:

:foryou:

Besides, I do think it’s a fair idea to charge a minimum shipping if the objects weight a lot. I have a few hardcovers and trade paperbacks which could be candidates, but shipping most of them to the USA or Canada would cost at best $19-20, so I don’t think it makes much sense…

Alright fine. after everyone making such a huge deal about not shipping out of the us ill ship to Canada and the uk ill cover the first 10 bucks rest is on you but I swear one of you guys better clam this after making such a big deal over it. lol

I was just bugging you… :baiting:

:foryou:

Besides, I do think it’s a fair idea to charge a minimum shipping if the objects weight a lot. I have a few hardcovers and trade paperbacks which could be candidates, but shipping most of them to the USA or Canada would cost at best $19-20, so I don’t think it makes much sense…

For the right offer I'm sure the recipient would split shipping. I know I would.

**NOTE** After a discussion with Mr. Wiggles, I've decided to go with his idea of putting this option into my offerings as well. From here on out, each and every offering I post here will also have the option of having the items donated to a children's hospital. Whether it's one you pick or my local one is up to you. Hopefully this will prevent offers sitting unclaimed and curb derailing "discussions". Just let me know here or through PM if you'd like to use this option. To be clear, the 7 day/24 hour wait and all other thread rules still apply when you claim an item, as always.

On to the offer:

Amazing Spider-Man Dying Wish 2nd print "variant" set. None of these are 9.8s, but are easy 9.4/9.6. Includes ASM 698, 699, 699.1, 700, Avenging Spider-Man 15.1, Daredevil 21 and a 1st print of Superior Spider-Man 1. All digital codes are intact and unused. Shipped anywhere, as always.

ASMDyingWish_0001.jpg

ASMDyingWish_0002.jpg

ASMDyingWish_0003.jpg

ASMDyingWish_0005.jpg

ASMDyingWish_0004.jpg

ASMDyingWish_0006.jpg

ASMDyingWish_0007.jpg

:takeit: Let's see what all the hubbub is about. I'll post shortly.

I'll ship anywhere, but I will use the cheapest method. First offer, if no one wants it I'll change it up:

Low grade UXM Steranko:

X-Men 51 GD/VG (cover wear, 1/4" split top)

sweet reader, great Steranko book

Edit: I'll throw in some bonus books, too depending on weight/shipping cost.

IMG_0051_zps36261d1a.jpg