• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I got this in the mail yesterday and thought I'd share it with everyone.

seoAwDU.jpg

Great idea Grimm! These institutions appreciate the donations they get and I think it's a wonderful way to keep the thread moving as well as get into the spirit of truly paying it forward.

I'll be adding donation as an option with all my future offerings.

seoAwDU.jpg

Great idea Grimm! These institutions appreciate the donations they get and I think it's a wonderful way to keep the thread moving as well as get into the spirit of truly paying it forward.

That is too awesome!

seoAwDU.jpg

Glad they confirmed your donation, Tony. That is awesome. And while I may have offered it at the time, you offered it as a method to continue and keep this thread alive. I thank you.

seoAwDU.jpg

That's awesome and really cool they wrote back :applause:

@manicnerd: You got a deal on that italian Spidey as well.

Issue #50 of the rare second series (58 issues in all, the last three or four are the rarest).

Check it, if it is in VF/NM condition it is worth in the $70-100 range.

Just three copies on eBay.it (very likely overpriced but you get the idea.

http://www.ebay.it/itm/LUOMO-RAGNO-seconda-II-2a-SERIE-CORNO-N-50-GIORNO-MALE-/390268974710?pt=Fumetti_Occidentali&hash=item5addd7f676

http://www.ebay.it/itm/L-UOMO-RAGNO-SECONDA-SERIE-N-50-CON-INSERTO-OTT-EDI-/260876159593?pt=Fumetti_Occidentali&hash=item3cbd6e4a69

http://www.ebay.it/itm/UOMO-RAGNO-Corno-SECONDA-SERIE-n-50-OTTIMO-/160566763849?pt=Fumetti_Occidentali&hash=item2562866149

What he said was that manicnerd got a deal. It implies (although I'm almost certain it wasn't intentional) that manicnerd's offer is not of the same monetary value. Maybe I just inferred incorrectly. In either case, I think the rule of not mentioning monetary values is a good one in all cases here.