• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I'll post photos of my offer when I get home, it will be a very high grade raw RRP Lady Mechanika #0 signed by Campbell and Benitez (the version where she's straddling the train).

There was actually an offer in the mix during all the business in the last few pages and as mentioned earlier here is what it looks like. There was some good info and updates in the last several posts so don’t ignore or gloss over it because it’s pertinent to the thread, just know this is where we’ll get back to the essence and as demonstrated by my previous PIF participation there will be no undelivered items for anyone that wants what I got. (thumbs u

IMG_7105_zpsdaf20861.jpg

IMG_7106_zps896c8f8f.jpg

I just read the last few pages (shrug) I had no idea this was going on.

Wow, I've waited about 3 months for one of my PIF and feel obligated to pass on down the waiting pain.

I'm upfront about my laziness, and still need to send out my last offer to Mr. SigS, it's been about two months, so I'm actually ahead of the curve.

I guess I know I'm good for it so don't worry and on the other hand I don't mind waiting.

I have the box packed with a couple slabs, a couple trades, a nice run and a few foreign variants. I will say I'll ship it tomorrow but probably won't.

I also don't take anything while I'm subjecting my victim to the waiting game.

:o

:whee:

Well, at least you only torture one person at a time... :eyeroll:

As Mike said, he's upfront about delays. We discussed it via PM weeks ago, and that's all I needed. 5 weeks for FREE books is a bargain!

edit: ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU READ THE RED (worship)

But communication is essential :preach:

I'll post photos of my offer when I get home, it will be a very high grade raw RRP Lady Mechanika #0 signed by Campbell and Benitez (the version where she's straddling the train).

There was actually an offer in the mix during all the business in the last few pages and as mentioned earlier here is what it looks like. There was some good info and updates in the last several posts so don’t ignore or gloss over it because it’s pertinent to the thread, just know this is where we’ll get back to the essence and as demonstrated by my previous PIF participation there will be no undelivered items for anyone that wants what I got. (thumbs u

IMG_7105_zpsdaf20861.jpg

IMG_7106_zps896c8f8f.jpg

:takeit: no idea what that is but i love the cover haha

and here is my offer, starting out small and see how it goes what with everything happening here.. will ship out asap.. i live in canada so hopefully it wont be too expensive..

4hbpxg.jpg

IMG_7105_zpsdaf20861.jpg

IMG_7106_zps896c8f8f.jpg

:takeit: no idea what that is but i love the cover haha

and here is my offer, starting out small and see how it goes what with everything happening here.. will ship out asap.. i live in canada so hopefully it wont be too expensive..

4hbpxg.jpg

^^

PM me your info and I'll get this out on Monday.

nice pick up

I was going to mention mikenycs persistent tardiness - 6 weeks in my case, but as he seems to already know that hes being at best lazy and at worse uncaring there seems to be no point.

I don't see how we can 'enforce' the 'sending it' rule - it would take everyone to chime in that they had received their items and just clog the thread to blazes.

Cheats like MKiller will always get exposed, and if you want to deal with the likes of Mikenyc then caveat emptor.

I say just carry-on and let trust be the basis of transactions here. Its meant to be fun so lets not let 2 bad apples ruin the thread.

I was going to mention that you are a walking handjob but your every post supports my sentiment, so I felt it would be redundant.

I actually went back and found the PIF thread. I asked for your address on 9/15, you supplied it on 9/22, I shipped on 10/15. You come from the land down under so the dingo may have been slow delivering your package.

It's free mess, if you want instant gratification, pay for something. (Thumbs u

Seriously, I was just curious what he thought was cool :shrug:

He looks like a spammer: let‘s roll on! :facepalm:

:o He is??

(tsk) All that fat and sodium (tsk)

Consider my on rolled.

hqdefault_zps755d32eb.jpg

4hbpxg.jpg

I think rayjay is going to have to change his offering up somehow. Either add some more or change it totally, it has been up for a while.

*EDIT* looked back, and forgot that he was shipping out of Canada.

-slym

You know what? For sounding douchey, even though I didn't mean it -

4hbpxg.jpg

:takeit:

My last offering has been delivered, so I'm clear for another one, right?

;)

-slym