• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ok here's the first offer (cause I already had it scanned).

I love this cover. If you live in St Louis you should love this cover (see the arch?). If you love Kirby you should love this cover. If you love the Hulk or the FF you should love this book. I guess I'm saying if you have a soul you should love this book.

Fantastic Four #167 NM-

3TAeDen.jpg

Or if you are more of a modern guy (and I cant believe I'm doing this again I PIFed some Sagas before they blew up)

Offer #2

Prophet #21

BBujp.jpg

:takeit:

2 copies of this cool variant NM+. Free US shipping. International at cost which isnt friendly these days.

UPDATE: can only ship international priority at your cost. I don't have access to a post office during the day and you can't print 1st class inter on the computer. Many apologies, but that's how it is with my work schedule.

gog1--MH--0001_zps6cd589e7.jpg

I'll post photos of my offer when I get home, it will be a very high grade raw RRP Lady Mechanika #0 signed by Campbell and Benitez (the version where she's straddling the train).

There was actually an offer in the mix during all the business in the last few pages and as mentioned earlier here is what it looks like. There was some good info and updates in the last several posts so don’t ignore or gloss over it because it’s pertinent to the thread, just know this is where we’ll get back to the essence and as demonstrated by my previous PIF participation there will be no undelivered items for anyone that wants what I got. (thumbs u

IMG_7105_zpsdaf20861.jpg

IMG_7106_zps896c8f8f.jpg

It's on the way to our neighbor to the North rayjay77 via USPS Priority Envelope. A little pricey but worth it for the ability to track and confirm.

2 copies of this cool variant NM+. Free US shipping. International at cost which isnt friendly these days.

If you cover the US cost, I’ll add the rest 1st Class shipping… – I am familiar with rates… :takeit:

i can't print 1st class international at home, so it's out, sorry.

If you cover the US cost, I’ll add the rest 1st Class shipping… – I am familiar with rates… :takeit:

i can't print 1st class international at home, so it's out, sorry.

On a second thought, I am a total insufficiently_thoughtful_person as I have a US board friend holding some books for me, which can get them on my behalf, however you want to ship them.

So… :takeit: with US shipping.

I'll post photos of my offer when I get home, it will be a very high grade raw RRP Lady Mechanika #0 signed by Campbell and Benitez (the version where she's straddling the train).

There was actually an offer in the mix during all the business in the last few pages and as mentioned earlier here is what it looks like. There was some good info and updates in the last several posts so don’t ignore or gloss over it because it’s pertinent to the thread, just know this is where we’ll get back to the essence and as demonstrated by my previous PIF participation there will be no undelivered items for anyone that wants what I got. (thumbs u

IMG_7105_zpsdaf20861.jpg

IMG_7106_zps896c8f8f.jpg

It's on the way to our neighbor to the North rayjay77 via USPS Priority Envelope. A little pricey but worth it for the ability to track and confirm.

thank you... :)

OK, here‘s my offer.

Three options available (pick the one you prefer).

I will cover shipping everywhere. :)

Option A

Treasure Chest v17 #2 - G+

First installment of the "This Godless Communism" feature with art by Reed Crandall

ti0fy3uh.jpg

Option B

Someplace Strange GN - VFNM

Ann Nocenti and John Bolton’s weird tale.

yEgDOOVh.jpg

Option C

Carl Barks and the Disney Ducks - NM

Photographic booklet documenting the process behind the old Duck man’s statues.

wWKDI6Jh.jpg

OK, here‘s my offer.

Three options available (pick the one you prefer).

I will cover shipping everywhere. :)

Option A

Treasure Chest v17 #2 - G+

First installment of the "This Godless Communism" feature with art by Reed Crandall

ti0fy3uh.jpg

:takeit: