• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I was just trying to move the thread along, :/ As I said Tech voodoo has not gotten back to me, I messaged him, Take it for what its worth Yes it took me a while, But I had Moving issues and so on as I have been saying on these boards for a while now. Its up to you guys ow to put faith in me or not, And im hoping I can right my wrongs by being a little more open with everyone.

If you've provided this explanation in this thread, I missed it. And if was in another forum, I missed that. So I may not be 100% up to speed on how you've dealt with this. Here is the best place to iron this out since it's here that the "trouble" began. ;)

:luhv: Communication :luhv:

I have trouble speaking about certain things.
No ones asking for any personal details. Just pop in here, say "hey fella's, the PIF's I have to ship out are going to be delayed due to some personal issues".

Here's a solution: Mkkiller gets to claim nothing until all boardies have received their oustanding items. And by received I mean in hand, to ensure follow through and satisfaction.

Here's a solution: Mkkiller gets to claim nothing until all boardies have received their oustanding items. And by received I mean in hand, to ensure follow through and satisfaction.

That's fine by me!

Let's just wait until all of Mkkiller's books have been received by their 'takers' and then allow Mkkiller the chance to 'pick' books. I think that will be fair for all parties involved.

I agree. I see no reason why Mkkiller can't be a positive part of the PiF thread but there is no reason to claim more books while we are waiting on resolution from the previous 3.