• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Now that's what I like to see when I log in to find 28 new posts. Bravo, gentlemen.

hey you got it all going! :applause:

But you guys kept it going. :applause:

As for the current offer, I've always wanted to read Astro City. Love Busiek's writing.

Screw it -

Option 2: A smorgasbord of graphic novels and TPBs! The lucky winner will receive the first Peter Panzerfaust TPB, the second Fables TPB and the Archie wedding TPB as well the seminal Green Lantern story Ganthet's Tale as well as Alan Grant's Batman/Demon teamup:

SAM_0720.jpg

:takeit:

-slym

OK, I am gonna try, but this is all I really have to offer. If no one wants this, I will re-offer what I just posted the "I'll take it" for.

My offer - a near-complete Age Of Apocalypse set:

-The Age Of Apocalypse: The Chosen one shot

-The Astonishing X-Men 1-3 (of 4)

-The Amazing X-Men 1-4

-Weapon X 1-4

-Factor X 1-4

-Generation Next 1-4

-X-Calibre 1-4

-Gambit & The X-Ternals 1-3 (of 4)

-X-Men Chronicles 1-2

-X Universe 1-2

-The Rise Of Apocalypse 1-4

-Tales From The The Age Of Apocalypse one shot

-Age Of Apocalypse featuring The X-Men one shot (AoA 10th Anniversary)

-Age Of Apocalypse featuring The X-Men limited series 1-6 (AoA 10th Anniversary)

43 issues in all, and since the bulk is large, I can only ship to the USA for free. If someone outside the US wants this, I can only cover the first $10 in shipping.

dycj.jpg

:wishluck:

-slym

I've never read Age Of Apocalypse, how is it? Also what is missing to make it complete?

Since I've made a claim today already I'm out of the running, but I always love new stuff to read, especially lots of reading material that is free.

Slym, that offering is awesome. You have nothing to worry about.

We shall see. :eek:

I've never read Age Of Apocalypse, how is it? Also what is missing to make it complete?

Since I've made a claim today already I'm out of the running, but I always love new stuff to read, especially lots of reading material that is free.

Opinions vary. I liked it enough, but was ready for my X-Men to go back to where & how they were by the end of the 4 months it took. And two of the 4-issue LS have the #4 missing - as far as I know, those are the only things missing. I could be wrong though...

-slym

Also, Crimebuster - since those "extra" issues you are offering go so well with the Astro City set, please keep them to go with that set if you ever plan on offering it up here again. The trades are plenty for me.

:)

-slym

If it sit for 24 hours, it is fair game.

;)

-slym

And two of the 4-issue LS have the #4 missing - as far as I know, those are the only things missing. I could be wrong though...

-slym

Also missing X-Men: Alpha and X-Men: Prime. (thumbs u

Oh cheer up ya sad sack. Someone will be around to claim that by at least noon.

I'd claim it, but I want to give Techvoodoo a shot at my offer.

Seriously great offer. The AoA books are what got me into reading comics as opposed to just collecting them for the art.

Please make a new thread in general for a call out. This thread is back on track.

+1

Besides, we know nothing on how things actually are.

Although I understand the point, Scott, I think this would have been better underlined privately, just in case.

Thanks to Ben for setting the thread in motion once again! (thumbs u

OK, I am gonna try, but this is all I really have to offer. If no one wants this, I will re-offer what I just posted the "I'll take it" for.

My offer - a near-complete Age Of Apocalypse set:

-The Age Of Apocalypse: The Chosen one shot

-The Astonishing X-Men 1-3 (of 4)

-The Amazing X-Men 1-4

-Weapon X 1-4

-Factor X 1-4

-Generation Next 1-4

-X-Calibre 1-4

-Gambit & The X-Ternals 1-3 (of 4)

-X-Men Chronicles 1-2

-X Universe 1-2

-The Rise Of Apocalypse 1-4

-Tales From The The Age Of Apocalypse one shot

-Age Of Apocalypse featuring The X-Men one shot (AoA 10th Anniversary)

-Age Of Apocalypse featuring The X-Men limited series 1-6 (AoA 10th Anniversary)

43 issues in all, and since the bulk is large, I can only ship to the USA for free. If someone outside the US wants this, I can only cover the first $10 in shipping.

dycj.jpg

:wishluck:

-slym

keeping the offer on the first page. I just read the AoA omnibus (which is the collection of these books) and its is a heck of a story! (thumbs u Whom ever wins/claims the lot, I will PM you with the reading order for the series to make it even more enjoyable.

I've always liked the Age of Apocalypse story line. I have the omnibus.

If it's ok with slym, I've got this comic pack to throw in that's been laying around for years to make this already great offer a little more complete:

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

It's still sealed.