• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

:takeit:

^^

PM me with your address. Your turn to put up something sir. (thumbs u

I am really jealous of those books you got! My offer is the two comics in the photo and 5 additional signed comics. On a side note I am looking forward to becoming a part of this thread :)

944464_472662342816225_657118915_n.jpg

:takeit:

Got my PIF today, :whee: besides the great looking Avengers Assemble slab and the auto here's the additional 5! Two signed by Walt Simonson including Thor Saga 1; a Hitman signed by Garth Ennis and a cool Haunted Tank 1 signed by Frank Marraffino, Ghost Rider 3 double signed (I'm going to have to look up those sigs). I'm really glad I picked this up and if I'm permitted a minute to brag CAHokie packed it really well and shipped it quickly.

The rest of you had 11 minutes to pick this up after CAHokie posted it before I claimed it up, now you have to suffer the rest of your lives thinking where you were those 11 minutes. :jokealert::baiting:

auto_zps312fd067.jpg

I am glad you are happy with them Boatfund!! :banana: Thank you for the shout out. That was actually the first time in my life I have ever shipped comic books. I am a collector and never a seller, lol.

CAhokie should be getting the hc's/fig by tomorrow or saturday.

Received my package today from MrDeafComics and it was packed well with the Hardcovers still in the original shrink wrap!! Fast shipping and good items :)

O.k, here's my offer. Free shipping within the US, and I'll cover the first $15 anywhere else in the world.

Option 1: Some VERY rough reader copies of Romance comics from the 1950's (Heart Throbs #22, Love Confessions #41, Lovelorn #37, Popular Romance #29, and Secret Romances #12):

sm0g.jpg

Option 2: More rough reader copies (Tales of the Unexpected #41, Ramar of the Jungle #3, Soldier Comics #6, Mr. District Attorney #64, Star Spangled War Stories #128, and Strange Suspense Stories #27):

y4ds.jpg

Option 3: These are in much better shape (nice reading copies of The Monster of Frankenstein #'s 1 and 3, and MTU #'s 3 and 5):

asn2.jpg

Option 4: Official Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide, 35th ed. (note: Crease in URC of cover):

in4c.jpg

Bumping current offer from Tilleycs to current page. They look cool Tilleycs, but unique to a certain type of collector. I am sure one will come along :)

No takers on my offers, guys? Not what you're interested in? Not high-grade enough? No slabs? Just wondering why the lack of response.

I'm not seeing images for offer 3 and 4. Maybe others aren't either? Pictures help seal the deal in my opinion.

No takers on my offers, guys? Not what you're interested in? Not high-grade enough? No slabs? Just wondering why the lack of response.

I'm not seeing images for offer 3 and 4. Maybe others aren't either? Pictures help seal the deal in my opinion.

Shoot! The pictures show up when I made the post last night. I'll look into it and see if I can fix it. Sorry, guys!

I just toyed a bit with URLs – Imageshack is well known for these kind of bugs.

Option 3 is sweet: third Morbius appearance, and the 5 is a cool story as well.

Well, also Option 1 and 2 are sweet if you wish to have a glimpse into Golden Age. :)

I just toyed a bit with URLs – Imageshack is well known for these kind of bugs.

Agreed! I had to replace the URLs several times last night when I was trying to put the pics for options 3 and 4 in the post. They always ended up being huge, despite my choosing the SAME option (message board-size) for the pics for options 1 and 2. Who knows.