• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

never seen it, what's that mean?

It means that the person who is going to be posting the next offer posted a cartoon and caption of questionable racial content, which was "poofed" out of the thread. There may or may not be consequences for him coming up.

Hopefully not, and if so not till monday

Should... should I hold off shipping these comics to him? What should we all do if this situation arises again?

???

-slym

Good question hm

My absence from the thread yesterday was tending to a personal matter and not discipline related, if posting and quoting cartoon TV characters is not acceptable the mods will be very busy.

As for the offer, my scanner is not cooperating right now but I've got a VF/NM set of the original V for Vendetta series #1-10 I'll make available.

My absence from the thread yesterday was tending to a personal matter and not discipline related, if posting and quoting cartoon TV characters is not acceptable the mods will be very busy.

As for the offer, my scanner is not cooperating right now but I've got a VF/NM set of the original V for Vendetta series #1-10 I'll make available.

OK, sweet... I will finish the Michonne special, pack them all up, and mail them Monday.

(thumbs u

-slym

It should probably be up to the last member who had an offer accepted.

If they have contact info for the suspended member and can continue the transaction and also make the next offer by proxy. If not, they can choose to make the last offer available to the community again to keep things moving (the way I would go).

Wow great offer. I've got and have read this story in the Graphic Novel form or I'd jump on that. Alan Moore is the master. I'm not sure how someone didn't snatch this in the first 10 minutes of the offer being up.

:applause:

:takeit:

3 options coming up tonight 1 DC 1 Marvel 1 Indy. These are going to be partial mystery boxes. You will receive what is posted, but then I will be also adding in other books of very similar nature as the mystery part. I will cover first $13 out of country but be warned, these boxes are going to be decently heavy.