• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

First is a Valiant lot, I just pulled together a bunch of misc. Valiant books I had, but they are not really a collecting focus of mine. I know some people collect them so maybe someone will want them?

null_zps0a29c2ef.jpg

Remember you will also be getting books of similar nature(other indy published books)

Was never a big John Stewart guy, but this seemed like the perfect chance to read them with no risk!

thanks for the sweet offers (I'd have gone for the Spidey 2099s if I didnt already have them!

here we go...

Run of the X-Force/X-statix arc by Milligan, Allard & Friends

Lot includes:

X-Force 116-128

X-Statix 1-26

X-Statix Presents: Dead Girl 1-5

Wolverine/Doop 1-2

Offer is to the US only sorry... too many issues/weight to make it work anywhere else, plus I've already got them boxed up in a USPS priority mail box to ship out...

139744.jpg.4863222bc5c8bf2d08aeea7612a2b4c3.jpg

here we go...

Run of the X-Force/X-statix arc by Milligan, Allard & Friends

Lot includes:

X-Force 116-128

X-Statix 1-26

X-Statix Presents: Dead Girl 1-5

Wolverine/Doop 1-2

Offer is to the US only sorry... too many issues/weight to make it work anywhere else, plus I've already got them boxed up in a USPS priority mail box to ship out...

Oh heck yes!

:takeit:

I love it when this thread has multiple PIFs in one day :)

(except when I see something really awesome that I can't claim, lol)

Shipping is free in the US. I'll cover $10 of international shipping but expect to have to pony up a bunch of cash to cover the international charges.

Sandman complete regular series TPB collection. Different printings, various conditions but the story is complete.

DSCN0909_zps0e8e3b05.jpg

DSCN0910_zps2337e599.jpg

DSCN0911_zpsdba9fe2d.jpg

Shipping is free in the US. I'll cover $10 of international shipping but expect to have to pony up a bunch of cash to cover the international charges.

Sandman complete regular series TPB collection. Different printings, various conditions but the story is complete.

DSCN0909_zps0e8e3b05.jpg

DSCN0910_zps2337e599.jpg

DSCN0911_zpsdba9fe2d.jpg

:takeit: