• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

To consolidate all my offers in one post.

I will cover free shipping US first 15 out (boxes will be heavy)

This offer is half what I post, and the other half will be mystery comics related to the character/ context. (I sent a box like this to Miraclemet and I think he liked it.)

Option 1:

This offer is half what I post, and the other half will be mystery comics related to the character/ context.

Spider-man 2099 1-17 Mostly NM

null_zps218a35d8.jpg

Mystery hint: maybe comics related to another spider named peter, and I don't think Spider-man was the only character in the 2099 universe.

Option 2:

Same as option one half known half mystery.

Valiant comics lot( I don't really collect valiant but I know some do.)

null_zps0a29c2ef.jpg

Mystery hint: Indy comics from a variety of publishers including Darkhorse, Image and some more obscure indy publishers. (Will have some interesting stuff for sure) Can add some R rated stuff if you are interested.

Option 3:

A guy who recently got his own appreciation thread:

Darkhawk run 1-30 and annual 1-2 all VF/NM or better. mostly NM

null_zpsede63491.jpg

Option 4: A mystery box of 30-40 comics of based on one of the following characters:

Spider-man

Captain America

Iron man

Daredevil

Fantastic four

Option 5:

Mystery box of Alien and predator

bump to put it at the top. Peter David knocked it out of the park with Spidey 2099. Someone needs to grab that if they havent (I have the full run already). With Spidey2099 getting "timequaked" into the mainstream, its a great offer to get caught up on his backstory.

come one someone :baiting:

Option 1:

This offer is half what I post, and the other half will be mystery comics related to the character/ context.

Spider-man 2099 1-17 Mostly NM

null_zps218a35d8.jpg

Mystery hint: maybe comics related to another spider named peter, and I don't think Spider-man was the only character in the 2099 universe.

I'm surprised this is still here. Since we're well past the 24 hour mark:

:takeit:

For now, I'll repost the options from the other day to see if there's any interest. If not, I'll add more.

Choose two options this time, still shipped anywhere.

Option 1:

lot of 17 issues from the anthology series Negative Burn and Top 10 book 2 (Alan Moore)

IMG_0079.jpg

Option 2:

Complete nine issue series of Terminal City

IMG_0083.jpg

Option 3:

Tpb/Hc lot including X-Men Worlds Apart, Storm, Daredevil: Ninja and Batman Chronicles volume 1

IMG_0082.jpg

Option 4:

Complete six issue Howard the Duck Marvel Max mini series (definitely mature readers only)

IMG_0084.jpg

Option 5:

Complete mini series of two Image titles, Grim Leaper and Rebel Blood

IMG_0085.jpg

:bump:

For now, I'll repost the options from the other day to see if there's any interest. If not, I'll add more.

Choose two options this time, still shipped anywhere.

Option 1:

lot of 17 issues from the anthology series Negative Burn and Top 10 book 2 (Alan Moore)

IMG_0079.jpg

Option 2:

Complete nine issue series of Terminal City

IMG_0083.jpg

Option 3:

Tpb/Hc lot including X-Men Worlds Apart, Storm, Daredevil: Ninja and Batman Chronicles volume 1

IMG_0082.jpg

Option 4:

Complete six issue Howard the Duck Marvel Max mini series (definitely mature readers only)

IMG_0084.jpg

Option 5:

Complete mini series of two Image titles, Grim Leaper and Rebel Blood

IMG_0085.jpg

Adding an adult option:

Option 6:

Playboy's Little Annie Fanny volume 2 (contains nudity), two single issues, Hero Comics and Creepy, plus Weird Worlds 1-4.

IMG_0089.jpg

No interest in the offer or just slow because it's Sunday?

Option 3:

IMG_0082.jpg

:takeit:

It's been 24 hours at least right? I'm only interested in the Batman Chronicles book so you can save on shipping and just send that.

I'll have my post up shortly.

A Kevin Smith collection. Free US shipping and I'll cover the first $15 international.

Lot includes:

Like New hardcover copies of Batman: The Widening Gyre and Cacophony.

DVDs: Clerks X Collector's Series, Mallrats: High School Reunion Edition, Dogma Special Edition and Stan Lee's Mutants, Monsters and Marvels hosted by Kevin Smith.

I will add more options if this doesn't generate interest.

DSCN1130_zpsa4fac1aa.jpg

And as long as I'm posting DVD's I'll include this too.

DSCN11311_zpsaa5b6217.jpg