• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

My offer -

3 harcovers (Brand new) -

Ultimate Spider-man

Luke Cage Noir

Blackest night

2 TPB's -

Fantastic Four Masterworks

Marvel Visionaries - Peter David on Hulk

First $15 of international shipping covered.

F36D757C-1957-4DA7-89E5-9169BA1EFE05-808-0000006E09EF0862_zps4ead4ba3.jpg

Let's start with something a little different:

Offer One:

A digital download code for the Avengers vs X-Men Omnibus. Collects Avengers vs. X-Men 0-12, Point One (AVX story), AVX: VS 1-6, Avengers vs. X-Men: Infinite 1, 6, 10.

avx.jpg

Offer Two:

An Amazon purchase relatively equal to the Avengers Vs X-Men Omnibus in the US. So pick something(s) up to $40 and its yours. International, contact me, we'll figure it out.

Let's start with something a little different:

Offer One:

A digital download code for the Avengers vs X-Men Omnibus. Collects Avengers vs. X-Men 0-12, Point One (AVX story), AVX: VS 1-6, Avengers vs. X-Men: Infinite 1, 6, 10.

avx.jpg

Offer Two:

An Amazon purchase relatively equal to the Avengers Vs X-Men Omnibus in the US. So pick something(s) up to $40 and its yours. International, contact me, we'll figure it out.

:takeit:

Offer Two Please (worship)

Please choose two options from the list below. Shipping is on me anywhere in the world...

Option 1

"Todd the Artist" Limited Edition Figure (McFarlane Collectors Club Exclusive) Hand Signed by Todd McFarlane.

A figure of Todd signed by Todd, what's better than that!

mcf_zps8052fb92.jpg

2_zps7fa47ce0.jpg

fb55d301-b12c-4f6f-bb32-b98bffce2d99_zps3a2b55c3.jpg

Signature looks pinkish in the pics but it was signed with a purple paint pen and looks sweet in person...

Option 2

3 Image Expo 2013 Exclusive Comic Books, All NM+

You get, Image Comics What's Next (previews several upcoming Image titles), Satellite Sam #1 & Sheltered #1

001_zps0fcfa615.jpg

0012_zpsbbc7b196.jpg 0013_zps5d0897d3.jpg

Option 3

G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra Movie Comic, SDCC HASBRO Exclusive. Signed by Snake Eyes himself, Ray Park! Ray also wrote, "Yo Joe and signed it "Snake Eyes" along with the ninja clan logo, so he really hooked it up!

Also comes with the signing ticket!

0016_zps818277e0.jpg

0017_zps4b73c4ed.jpg

Option 4

Michaelangelo & Raphael Micro Series One Shots, Both Nice Near Mint books, Both Original 1st Prints

0014_zpsfa73299b.jpg

0015_zps4021bbd5.jpg

Please choose two options from the list below. Shipping is on me anywhere in the world...

Option 2

3 Image Expo 2013 Exclusive Comic Books, All NM+

You get, Image Comics What's Next (previews several upcoming Image titles), Satellite Sam #1 & Sheltered #1

001_zps0fcfa615.jpg

0012_zpsbbc7b196.jpg 0013_zps5d0897d3.jpg

Option 4

Michaelangelo & Raphael Micro Series One Shots, Both Nice Near Mint books, Both Original 1st Prints

0014_zpsfa73299b.jpg

0015_zps4021bbd5.jpg

option 2 and 4 :foryou:

My offer -

3 harcovers (Brand new) -

Ultimate Spider-man

Luke Cage Noir

Blackest night

2 TPB's -

Fantastic Four Masterworks

Marvel Visionaries - Peter David on Hulk

First $15 of international shipping covered.

F36D757C-1957-4DA7-89E5-9169BA1EFE05-808-0000006E09EF0862_zps4ead4ba3.jpg

^^ Incoming PM

Two offers. Pick one.

Offer #1: (US only, because it'll be a heavy box & silly to pay high shipping rates.)

This is for someone looking for something new to read. A little unknown Image series called Dynamo 5. (These are strictly reader copies pulled from dollar boxes. Cheap but fun.)

You get:

Dynamo 5 #'s 0-25

Dynamo 5 Annual

Dynamo 5 Sins of the Father 1-5

I LOVED the series! (thumbs u

The premise is the worlds greatest hero Captain Dynamo is found dead in a hotel room. Assasinated from being poisoned. His widow discovers that while he was the worlds greatest hero, he was also cheating on her with LOTS of different women.

She then forms a team by searching out all the kids Captain Dynamo fathered with other women. Thus forming a new group of heroes called Dynamo 5. All the members of the team are brothers and sisters, and each of them has a superpower Captain Dynamo had.

The comic is a lot better than it sounds. The issues flow really well, all the characters have their moments to shine, and all of them are developed in great detail. There was a gimmic done in issue #25 that I didn't like at first, but lead to something really interesting at the end of the Sins of the Father mini.

Dynamo5PiFoffer_zpse0e3faf4.jpg

Offer 2: Anyone can claim this one. Shipping on me.

The Boys #1 CGC 9.8, and raw copies of Boys #1 and #2 to read. Written by Garth Ennis.

Another great series, and personal favorite. The 1st two issues introduce all the "Boys" members in the group.

Boys1_zpsc0100dfd.jpg