• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Nice grab Tivo! Just as I'm getting ready to head home for the day :kidaround:

Haha sorry! I've been watching this thread for a week or so now to find an offer I wanted to grab for my very first PIF. The X-Men 100 was too perfect not to grab. :)

Here's my offer:

My wife and I love sketch cards. It was helped us transition from hockey cards (which we still love) into full blown comic book collecting. So sketch cards are pretty near and dear to us. So hopefully this offer will help to spark an interest in sketch cards and non-sports cards for someone here!

photo_zpsb1abf3e6.jpg

This is a set of 4 sketches done by Bill Pulkovski from the 2012 Rittenhouse Archives Marvel Bronze Age set. Bill was considered an Extremely Limited artist and only did between 51 and 150 sketches.

If no one takes the offer, I'll keep adding something every 12 hours to make an awesome sketch offer. :)

If I'm terrible at this PIF thing, I'll come up with something really good.

Oh my, I fear putting up the sign will only further my new found addiction to these trading/sketch cards.

Do it! :)

The way I see it is, I will never be able to afford all of the original art I'd love to own. Sketch cards are original artwork that are much cheaper and much easier to store / display. You can't go wrong!

Oh my, I fear putting up the sign will only further my new found addiction to these trading/sketch cards.

Do it! :)

The way I see it is, I will never be able to afford all of the original art I'd love to own. Sketch cards are original artwork that are much cheaper and much easier to store / display. You can't go wrong!

Nice offer, OA is a sick addiction.

Also my family roots are in Gloucester and it is one of my favorite places in the world. I don't get out there as often as I would like.

Nice offer, OA is a sick addiction.

Also my family roots are in Gloucester and it is one of my favorite places in the world. I don't get out there as often as I would like.

I got married this summer and we moved up here. I've lived in MA my whole life but I'm loving Gloucester so far.

Awesome offers lately, that X-Men #3, and the #100 as well… I would have grabbed them instantly… :)

Love the Cap sketch card, surely someone will grab them soon…

Thanks! I'll add another sketch in a little bit if no one grabs it. :)

Here's my offer:

My wife and I love sketch cards. It was helped us transition from hockey cards (which we still love) into full blown comic book collecting. So sketch cards are pretty near and dear to us. So hopefully this offer will help to spark an interest in sketch cards and non-sports cards for someone here!

photo_zpsb1abf3e6.jpg

This is a set of 4 sketches done by Bill Pulkovski from the 2012 Rittenhouse Archives Marvel Bronze Age set. Bill was considered an Extremely Limited artist and only did between 51 and 150 sketches.

If no one takes the offer, I'll keep adding something every 12 hours to make an awesome sketch offer. :)

If I'm terrible at this PIF thing, I'll come up with something really good.

Let's add one of my favorite sketches I own to the mix. Someone here must like Wolverine, right? ;)

This is a sketch by Thanh Bui who was considered a Very Limited artist for the Bronze Age sketch. He did between 151 and 250 sketches.

photo_zps2e1cc22e.jpg

Choose 1 option from those below.

As always, whichever option you choose will also include a new toy donated to the Akron Children's Hospital or another good cause of your choosing should you have one in mind.

#1: Green Lantern & Flash Faster Friends Set

SfXQSJo.jpg

#2: Archangel Sketch on Uncanny X-Force #1 by Cleveland artist Tim Switalski ( www.timswitalski.com )

CDogU8E.jpg

#3: Iron Man statue/bust/thing from Marvel Legends.

yAZY4tT.jpg

Will ship worldwide!

Choose 1 option from those below.

As always, whichever option you choose will also include a new toy donated to the Akron Children's Hospital or another good cause of your choosing should you have one in mind.

#3: Iron Man statue/bust/thing from Marvel Legends.

yAZY4tT.jpg

Will ship worldwide!

:takeit:

I'll post my stuff shortly.

Here are a few options to start with that I've offered previously. I'll put together another option or two after I finish dinner. I will cover the first $15 shipping anywhere in the world, even to dirty Canadians.

Option #1 - Mini Series Lot

A sampling of a few of my favorite mini series collections, Infinity Gauntlet, Lobo, and Death. If you haven't read these or if it's been a while, it's probably time to get on it.

Option #2 - New 52 & Marvel Now Myster Box

A USPS Medium Priority Flat Rate box with several complete runs from either DC's New 52 and Marvel Now. You can suggest 1 or 2 of your favorite characters and I'll see what I can do to fulfill your preference.

Option #3 - Marvel Universe Series 1 Trading Cards Complete Set (No Holograms)

If you're in the late 20's to early 30's maybe you will, like me, find these cool trading cards to be a guilty nostalgic pleasure. This set, from 1990 contains all 162 cards, but sorry I don't have the 5 holograms. Cards are all in about NM condition. I'll include a binder and 9 pocket sleeves with the set.

Option #4 - Web of Spider-man 1-11 + 29

A run of the original Web of Spider-man from issues #1 (one of my favorite covers) to issue #11, and issue #29 a Wolverine appearance and cover.

Option #5 - Spiderman: Blue + Daredevil: Yellow + Hulk: Grey

Jeph Loeb and Tim Sales awesome Marvel mini-series run. Issues 1-6 of all 3 mini-series. Sorry for stock photo.

BONUS ITEM No matter what item you select I will also include the following issue of Batman #200 in about VG condition.

bats.jpg

Mini_Series.jpg

mystery.jpg

tumblr_mqgi87_PED81s5or7ko1_1280.jpg

web.jpg

colors.jpg