• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

This thread is so slowwwwwwww.

A Batman 200 with a cover by Neal Adams sits for over 10 minutes and then you can still get the Infinity Gauntlet mini-series or the first series Marvel cards (the only marvel cards really worth having).

I'll be tempted when the 24 is up.

Here are a few options to start with that I've offered previously. I'll put together another option or two after I finish dinner. I will cover the first $15 shipping anywhere in the world, even to dirty Canadians.

Option #1 - Mini Series Lot

A sampling of a few of my favorite mini series collections, Infinity Gauntlet, Lobo, and Death. If you haven't read these or if it's been a while, it's probably time to get on it.

Option #2 - New 52 & Marvel Now Myster Box

A USPS Medium Priority Flat Rate box with several complete runs from either DC's New 52 and Marvel Now. You can suggest 1 or 2 of your favorite characters and I'll see what I can do to fulfill your preference.

Option #3 - Marvel Universe Series 1 Trading Cards Complete Set (No Holograms)

If you're in the late 20's to early 30's maybe you will, like me, find these cool trading cards to be a guilty nostalgic pleasure. This set, from 1990 contains all 162 cards, but sorry I don't have the 5 holograms. Cards are all in about NM condition. I'll include a binder and 9 pocket sleeves with the set.

Option #4 - Web of Spider-man 1-11 + 29

A run of the original Web of Spider-man from issues #1 (one of my favorite covers) to issue #11, and issue #29 a Wolverine appearance and cover.

Option #5 - Spiderman: Blue + Daredevil: Yellow + Hulk: Grey

Jeph Loeb and Tim Sales awesome Marvel mini-series run. Issues 1-6 of all 3 mini-series. Sorry for stock photo.

BONUS ITEM No matter what item you select I will also include the following issue of Batman #200 in about VG condition.

bats.jpg

Mini_Series.jpg

mystery.jpg

tumblr_mqgi87_PED81s5or7ko1_1280.jpg

web.jpg

colors.jpg

:bump: to top page :)

Yep, I am pretty sure some of them would have jumped on that X-Men # 3 extremely fast. I am still bitter I missed that one by 17 seconds, lol

you replied right as I deleted the post as I thought maybe I was derailing the pif item talking about all our "donkey junk" from the last few days that guys on the for sale thread would have gladly bought . The Batman 200, just another piece of donkey junk, leave it for me. :whee:

As far as the 17 seconds I think there were others humping the post button besides me and you. :jokealert: I was very lucky just to happen to be here at the right time. My first reaction was not to stare in wonder but post.

Here are a few options to start with that I've offered previously. I'll put together another option or two after I finish dinner. I will cover the first $15 shipping anywhere in the world, even to dirty Canadians.

A USPS Medium Priority Flat Rate box with several complete runs from either DC's New 52 and Marvel Now. You can suggest 1 or 2 of your favorite characters and I'll see what I can do to fulfill your preference.

A run of the original Web of Spider-man from issues #1 (one of my favorite covers) to issue #11, and issue #29 a Wolverine appearance and cover.

BONUS ITEM No matter what item you select I will also include the following issue of Batman #200 in about VG condition.

I'll take it :takeit:

Free shipping World Wide

Pick any 2 options:

Sage Trade #1 and #2 (not 1st print trades)

7EZZ10X.jpg

Peter Panzerfaust Trade #1 and #2

8lpl1Ci.jpg

Batman New 52 Hardcover trade #1

1MCfM0D.jpg

Batman and Robin New 52 Trade #1

GwccIJ6.jpg

I'll update my offer with more trades tomorrow if no one takes its

Sorry which are you taking, Option #2 or #4?

Sorry which are you taking, Option #2 or #4?

Woops! sorry bout that, misread the offer.

Option #2 was what I was after.

Ok, here we go. Please choose one option. It is late here so if no one likes this stuff I will update again tomorrow morning when I wake up. :) Free shipping in the US and first $15 elsewhere.

OPTION 1

Spawn #216 Sketch edition CGC 9.6

1239571_517726328309826_931956845_n.jpg

OPTION 2

Power Man and Iron Fist # 66 CGC 8.5

Marvel Team - Up The Hulk and Power Man / Iron Fist # 105

1175380_517727348309724_1407336312_n.jpg

OPTION 3

Spider-Man: The Real Clone Saga Hardcover (This was a recent PIF gift that I want to give forward. If you have not read the story line since it first came out it is a great re-read. I actually like Ben Reilly now!!)

Amazing Spider-Man # 601 Sketch Edition Variant

1148817_504671219615337_1782695641_n.jpg