• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Or maybe it's only been a couple hours? Settle down and exercise a little patience.

It's been 5.5 hours and I demand an inquest.

Shhhh.... :gossip: some people woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and might think you are being serious.

:jokealert:

I actually would like to get something going like we had with that Batman: Killing Joke book with TPBs. Kind of like a communal library, if anyone has TPBs they would care to share, we should have a way to send them around. My only complain has to do with myself, for not having any TPBs to start off with.

Anybody have anything to say/add?

-slym

I actually would like to get something going like we had with that Batman: Killing Joke book with TPBs. Kind of like a communal library, if anyone has TPBs they would care to share, we should have a way to send them around. My only complain has to do with myself, for not having any TPBs to start off with.

-slym

I've actually been discussing this with a few others via a group PM. I'd love to see this happen. PM incoming.

2k1civicexcoup, let me formally welcome you to the thread! We are looking forward to having you as a new participant here. The people on this thread are good members (at least an overwhelming majority are) and I am sure you will meet some cool people. We were just picking at you. By rule, you do not have to post anything until tomorrow so we were just having fun.

Mr. Wiggles, consider me thoroughly admonished and I will be a good boy for the rest of the day. Of course, one could argue that if this board in general eliminated good-natured prodding and poking of each other the threads and posts would most likely be eliminated by 70% or so, but in any case... :foryou::)

Peter Panzerfaust #8 'B' cover - 1st Captain Haken.

Free in OZ - I'll go 50/50 for rest of world (probably about $12-15 roughly)

:takeit:

^^

PM me your details mate.

-slym

I've actually been discussing this with a few others via a group PM. I'd love to see this happen. PM incoming.

I haven't had a chance to read it (let alone pick it up from the PO) but will get it moving as soon as I can :)

Sorry about all the confusion guys. I definitely don't have anything worthwhile passing along and now i feel like an lol. I mean I only collect the comics i read and that's about it. I'll see what i have i can throw up for someone to take. On a side note I won't take the item if i can't put up something equivalent

Sorry about all the confusion guys. I definitely don't have anything worthwhile passing along and now i feel like an lol. I mean I only collect the comics i read and that's about it. I'll see what i have i can throw up for someone to take. On a side note I won't take the item if i can't put up something equivalent

If you have trouble finding something, an amazon.com gift card is always a solid offer.

I just discovered this thread thanks to someones mention of it. I'm amazed how long I've just scrolled past it...

-slym

This seems like a great idea, but I was just thinking all the TPB I'd off are the same things I'd trade in here.

2K1Xcivic, It doesn't always have to be of equal value since some people are better off than others but everyone tries their best for the most part. When you claimed the item were you aware that you were expected to put another item up in return? (Technically within 24 hours) Sometimes new players are not for sure exactly how it works. As Techvoodoo said you can always offer an Amazon card for the claimer to choose comics. It doesn't always have to be something valuable, something unique is always welcome as well. If you do decide you do not want to participate in the thread this time though you should let the owner of the item you claimed know as soon as possible so he can offer it back to the boards before he ships it.