• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I just discovered this thread thanks to someones mention of it. I'm amazed how long I've just scrolled past it...

I actually would like to get something going like we had with that Batman: Killing Joke book with TPBs. Kind of like a communal library, if anyone has TPBs they would care to share, we should have a way to send them around. My only complain has to do with myself, for not having any TPBs to start off with.

Anybody have anything to say/add?

-slym

I've actually been discussing this with a few others via a group PM. I'd love to see this happen. PM incoming.

This seems like a great idea, but I was just thinking all the TPB I'd off are the same things I'd trade in here.

Anyone else want to support this idea? I'm more than willing to get it started and provide the book(s).

I'll hang onto the slab to see if Civic's offer is picked up, in case it needs to go up for grabs again.

So 'pics up in a few', as in a few minutes/hours/days? Minutes and hours are probably eliminated from the list at this point.

I don't mean to be crass but I think a certain level of effort is expected to participate in this thread, and it's not though as if the bar is very high, but having read the rules on page 1/post 1 prior to participating is kind of the minimum price to enter imo.

OK - Slab is back up for grabs.

Civic - sorry mate, don't participate without reading the rules!.

Here is my PIF.

Free shipping to the US of A

$10 covered for international shipping!

Please choose 1 option.

Option 1

Are you ready for some football!!

Choose 2 helmets!! I have 2 of each one, if you want 2 of the same team.

photo helmet_zps40a50df2.jpg

I also have 2 49ers and 1 Detroit Lions and 2 Atlanta Falcons

photo 2013-09-0805-01-33-081_zps19fc2b10.jpg

Option 2

ZORRO

from 1958!!

photo Flatbed-026_zps0c278409.jpg

photo Flatbed-027_zps114df9f2.jpg

Option 3

Batman Legends of the Dark Knight

Various issues starting from issue 1

photo c4_zps4d2d3384.jpg

:takeit:

My Quest towards 200 CGC's continues!!!

Thank you!!

Send me your info mate.

So did Civic just get skipped? :shrug:

Rhetorical question?

I mean, he claimed something and didn't realize he had to offer something in return, finally to make his offer longer than the 24 hours later, despite the rule that suggests otherwise.. Then didn't post pictures of for his offer, again as the rules suggest.

I don't think skipping him until he/she fully reads the rules is unreasonable, but perhaps i'm a ?

So did Civic just get skipped? :shrug:

Rhetorical question?

I mean, he claimed something and didn't realize he had to offer something in return, finally to make his offer longer than the 24 hours later, despite the rule that suggests otherwise.. Then didn't post pictures of for his offer, again as the rules suggest.

I don't think skipping him until he/she fully reads the rules is unreasonable, but perhaps i'm a ?

Does it have to be an either/or?

:jokealert: