• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I'll do the donation. I'll come up with some way to show a receipt or something. Maybe I should send the pg rated games to the kids hospital or something. I think if i donated stuff to the local library it would just end up in the book sale (I work there so I know lol)

So I'll consider my offer taken and we can move on :D

game-on-logo.png

This is my first set of offerings. I will cover shipping here in the lower 48 states, but if someone from any place other than that will need to cover the shipping if it's anything over $8

OPTION 4

Tales Of Terror! HC and Tales From The Crypt - The Official Archive HC

(these books are heavy)

crypt.jpg

:takeit: option 4

Sorry, I missed that. I didn't select anything from Shaven Kev's offering. And honestly I'm not really after anything at this point. If it's throwing off the way this thread works, then I would ask that Shaven Kev pick 3 of the items or the Mad Magazines and donate them to a local library or school or something of that nature. That way they can get the benefit of the offering. Or even better, sell the items here or on ebay and donate those funds to Heroes Initiative or CBLDF :)

I'm sorry, I didn't read the rules on this thread. Or I can take down the offer I've posted. I really didn't want to cause an issue, I just wanted to allow someone the chance at something I had to offer.

:rulez::boo:

It's all good Sarfa! We are glad you decided to join the thread. Hopefully you enjoy the thread and keep participating. I am sure the kids will enjoy your donations :) :)

I'll do the donation. I'll come up with some way to show a receipt or something. Maybe I should send the pg rated games to the kids hospital or something. I think if i donated stuff to the local library it would just end up in the book sale (I work there so I know lol)

So I'll consider my offer taken and we can move on :D

game-on-logo.png

Definitely think the kirby game would be well appreciated if the Kids ward had a Wii.

Might take a few calls to find out, but it'd lead to a ton of hours of fun and distraction for some kids.

Ok Here we go. Pick 1. I'll cover shipping in the US or $12 towards international for Options 1-5, Option 6 is US only (just to big to go anywhere else).

Option 1. Bronze Horror

Nice VF+ to NM- copy of Unexpected 178

Was going to be a lady in white addition

U6jrbn6.jpg

Option 2. ASM 700 Lot

Three variants of ASM 700 along with an ASM698 (1st print) A Superior Spidey #31 and a Ramos signed card

35e3ZVU.jpg

Option 3 Batman Matt Wagner Mini-Series Lots

Batman &the Mad Monk 1-6 and Batman & the Monster Men 1-6

MBmXUTq.jpg

Option 4 The Killer HC vol 4

Amazing Assassin story from Europe via Archaia, bought two copies accidentally

SPVsjYg.jpg

Option 5 Astro City 2 Confession HC SPANISH EDITION! :facepalm:

totall screw up on my part, but maybe someone here in spain or elsewhere can read it

4y5dYpU.jpg

Option 6. Byrne Fantastic Four run

FF#220 up to the 280s, including appropriate crossovers with Avengers, The Thing, and X-Factor. US ONLY

TFXYhS9.jpg

DAMN I knew I offered too soon. :P Love those Matt Wagner Batman series and Unexpected. I'm a sucker for 70's era horror titles.

Miraclemet I'll get the EC books out to you next week. I figured those would be the option to be picked. Glad they will go to a good home.