• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

The thread is on a roll again! :cool:

@CAHokie: Make sure you make a "crash course" in classic FF before reading the Byrne run… at least for single important stories. (most are available in Masterworks softcovers but the Essentials are highly recommended: BW and dirt cheap, and printed on the paper they were originally intended for: newspaper!). :cloud9:

Finally, a nice picture for my PIF.

If you want one of the 3 books to be Marvel or D.C. or Valiant,

just let me know!!

It might help to go into what TPB are going to be offered. For instance books like Peter Panzerfaust/Walking dead I would be interested in since I have not read those series; Where as indy books like Bedlam and Saga I already own and enjoy, but do not need.

Finally, a nice picture for my PIF.

If you want one of the 3 books to be Marvel or D.C. or Valiant,

just let me know!!

It might help to go into what TPB are going to be offered. For instance books like Peter Panzerfaust/Walking dead I would be interested in since I have not read those series; Where as indy books like Bedlam and Saga I already own and enjoy, but do not need.

+1

I was thinking about taking this offer but am worried about getting books that I have already read.

Maybe BigDaddy could list the TPBs he has and we could pick 3 of them? Or just another offering to choose from overall?

I can see how, if one doesn't have something like a 1963 X-Men #3, that having choices makes an offering easier to take. I am switching up my next offerings, as I am finally getting to reading some of those individual issues I got from here waaay back, I will have some popular TPBs that I just got (PP, Saga), as well as some new stuff I picked up today just for the PIF! IDK if people will like it, but at some point, we'll find out.

-slym

All that drek I have that no one would take, no one would buy and it kept getting passed up here? I am taking it to this shop I found, maybe I can trade them in on some more of the TPBs and the HCs they have there. :wishluck:

-slym