• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Here are my offerings, free shipping to the USA, "international" I will cover $5 and you have to foot the rest (sorry! :eek: )

Pick just this, the large Excalibur lot, 36 straight issues plus some specials, I believe it is issue #s 72-108.

z33j.jpg

:takeit:

:headbang:

-slym

For all of my offers, I will cover the first $20 shipping to anywhere.

My first offer is a stack of Overstreet Price Guides. Most are in pretty good shape, but some have been well-loved. A lot of them have also been highlighted in the interior pages. I think one of them has loose pages. But they are all complete, and include the following editions:

26th

30th (x2)

33rd (x2)

34th

35th

36th

37th

38th

41st hardcover

Like I mentioned before, if this is still available on Monday, I'll start throwing up some more options.

9DDA856A-D0EE-4506-91E3-05909041A533.jpg

:bump: to front page. Nice offering!

Adding a second option...

I'll leave these up for a day or so and add another option if they're still around.

Option #1

A stack of Overstreet Price Guides. Most are in pretty good shape, but some have been well-loved. A lot of them have also been highlighted in the interior pages. I think one of them has loose pages. But they are all complete, and include the following editions:

26th, 30th (x2), 33rd (x2), 34th, 35th, 36th, 37th, 38th, 41st hardcover

Option #2

A stack of collected works of Johnny Hart's B.C. newspaper comic strip. These are all in great shape. Not sure how to grade paperbacks, but if they were comics, they'd be in the 8.0-9.4 range.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B.C._%28comic_strip%29

IMG_0594.jpg

For those worried about the shipping, note that since these are all books and not comics, they are eligible to be sent via media mail. So in the U.S., that $20 will likely cover most or all of the shipping cost.

Unfortunately, I'm shipping out of Canada, so for those in the U.S. you're probably looking at an additional $15 or so. If these don't go, I'll list some "lighter" items. :)

For those worried about the shipping, note that since these are all books and not comics, they are eligible to be sent via media mail. So in the U.S., that $20 will likely cover most or all of the shipping cost.

Unfortunately, I'm shipping out of Canada, so for those in the U.S. you're probably looking at an additional $15 or so. If these don't go, I'll list some "lighter" items. :)

Canada?! BURN THE WITCH!!!!

:ohnoez:

Where in Canada?

B

Where in Canada?

Isn't it all the same?

;)

I'll leave these up for a day or so and add another option if they're still around.

Option #1

A stack of Overstreet Price Guides. Most are in pretty good shape, but some have been well-loved. A lot of them have also been highlighted in the interior pages. I think one of them has loose pages. But they are all complete, and include the following editions:

26th, 30th (x2), 33rd (x2), 34th, 35th, 36th, 37th, 38th, 41st hardcover

Option #2

A stack of collected works of Johnny Hart's B.C. newspaper comic strip. These are all in great shape. Not sure how to grade paperbacks, but if they were comics, they'd be in the 8.0-9.4 range.

IMG_0594.jpg

:takeit: option B

Thanks (thumbs u

Christmas is coming up and these will be a gift for my Mom-she LOVES B.C.

I will pay all shipping to Conus only. I will cover the first $10 international, anything above that I can't pay. Thanks an Y U NO SAY :takeit: to my JUNK DONKEY STUFF! Please choose 3 of the following

1. DSC01473_zpsc0618b2d.jpg

2. DSC01472_zps473fa959.jpg

3. DSC01470_zps168907ae.jpg

4. DSC01475_zps6b01e173.jpg

5. DSC01471_zps8156b1d1.jpg

OR 2 of the following offerings:

6. Supermanandspaceghost_zpsa9aec6e0.jpg

Supermanandspaceghost1_zpse54b882b.jpg

Supermanandspaceghost2_zps17086724.jpg

7. Space Ghost 1-6 Supermanandspaceghost3_zps21423b1d.jpg

8. Transformers 3d (no glasses)

Supermanandspaceghost4_zps3c1b42e0.jpg

10. John Byrnes next men 2112 Mistermiraclebadumppsh14_zpsd7dbca14.jpg

OR 1 of the following:

11. UFF1andmore1_zpseb06e93e.jpg

12. Munden's bar annual 2. Very rare to my knowledge SheHulkcrud4_zps1d941a74.jpg

13. Creepy magazine lot. Not around it so can't verify issues #'s. I apoligize for the bad pics but most are 4.0 readers.

DSC01386_zpsca71aeb4.jpg

(thumbs u

B

Where in Canada?

Isn't it all the same?

;)

You're in the south. Isn't your wife and sister the same

B

Where in Canada?

Isn't it all the same?

;)

You're in the south. Isn't your wife and sister the same

just cause they share the same set of teeth does NOT make them the same... this isnt Alabama for goodness sake!

Option #2

IMG_0594.jpg

Thanks (thumbs u

Awesome. It's a pretty extensive collection. If she's a fan, she'll love them.

Option #2

IMG_0594.jpg

Thanks (thumbs u

Awesome. It's a pretty extensive collection. If she's a fan, she'll love them.

Oh yeah, she cuts out all the newspaper articles and tries to put them in a book. I figure this is just easier and more fun!