• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Requests?

I seem to remember some early ASM titles you have.

:baiting:

lol, really though, your offerings are fine IMO.

I've always been a fan of ASM and Xmen though, since you are asking.

What? As I recall, you always did want Xfactor 1-50... For you, Xfactor 1-50 missing 5-6, and 23-24. Y U No claim it (thumbs u

:takeit:lol

great, my phone dies and the sniper comes in...lol

Hmm... GIJIA, did you mean for that offer to be specifically for neopacket? It reads that way, and if so, what do we do about the claim-jumper? (I mean that in the friendliest terms possible, ajulliay!) ;)

-slym

I was about to say the same thing. Honestly, that offer was for neopacket, we talked about it via PM, and he really wanted these books but didn't have the cash at the moment. i listed them actually just so he could get his hands on a few for free and read them (mainly cuz it's CHRISTMAS time! :banana: ) (thumbs u

I am so confused. So did you guys make a new offer and it was claimed? Can you make a specific user offer that others can not claim? I don't think so but I really do not know. Usually you would have them claim something and throw it in with it for free if you wanted to.

honestly, to me, it's part of how this thread works IMO.

In my eyes, he grabbed it fair and square.

I've many times almost broken body parts trying to get to my computer fast enough to claim something (damn kids toys!) just not to get there fast enough.

It was offered in the public forum, so to me it can be claimed by anyone in the forum.

2c

I have to agree with neopacket on this one. I mean, you could PM each other and say if you claim A, I will give you B but if you put it on the forum it is kind of open. Hmmmm......what say you guys! Honestly I have no dog in this fight and I am just curious. Lets not less this blow up into a big deal or anything. Its Christmas time and the time for giving :) :)

ajulliay, it seems that GIJoe's offer was user-specific. What say you?

GI messaged me. Neo can take it. No big. He better list some cool mess tho. :banana:

I think this answers it well enough, fellas.

Thanks for being a good sport, AJ!

:)

-slym

Always happy to help out a fellow Archie collector :)

Would love to throw more awesome stuff in my PIFs, but postage rates keeps killing this… :(

@manicnerd: I’ll make my next PIF a "reserved" italian Spidey offer for you… ;)

all the way back on page 322....and I'm still waiting :grin:

so i think user specific offers ae fine

Would love to throw more awesome stuff in my PIFs, but postage rates keeps killing this… :(

Interesting!!! Remember, I actually had 2 offers I specifically wanted you to have and you were 30 seconds too late to claim it. I agree with Slym. We should keep this to a minimum. You can always send a specific person something if you want to but it messes with the integrity of the thread if everyone started reserving stuff.

Interesting!!! Remember, I actually had 2 offers I specifically wanted you to have and you were 30 seconds too late to claim it. I agree with Slym. We should keep this to a minimum. You can always send a specific person something if you want to but it messes with the integrity of the thread if everyone started reserving stuff.

Yes... I remember! I can see it both ways but I think you guys are right and any offer should be made to everyone (but a PM with date & time is acceptable)

I will say - someone "donated" the first two TPBs of Morning Glories to me, as I expressed interest when someone had I think the first trade as an offer here. He didn't post here inthe thread, he just PMd me and asked for my address. These will be in my next offering, along with mostly new stuff for me.

I had a friend that had about 7 issues of Fantastic Four between 303 & 313, and as soon as I find the remaining 4 that are missing, that will be in my next offer afterward.

I also found some pretty cool stuff at a "thrift store" and am thinking about taking some of the stuff I cannot give away nor sell there to trade for more cool stuff!

:D

-slym

There's a reason that it's the same 5 people trading stuff with each other.

I call epic levels of shenanigans on making the winner of the X-Factor lot give it back. I wouldn't allow a smidgen of this malarkey.

Have fun stormin the castle, this junk donkey is out.