• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

There's a reason that it's the same 5 people trading stuff with each other.

I call epic levels of shenanigans on making the winner of the X-Factor lot give it back. I wouldn't allow a smidgen of this malarkey.

Have fun stormin the castle, this junk donkey is out.

Pardons - no one "made" anyone give anything back. It was a weird situation and it got resolved amicably.

But, no one can make you stay. Take care, and come back soon!

:)

-slym

Woo Hoo, just inside 1 hours time!

I'll pay for all shipping inside Merica, first $10 for outside the bubble.

Pick one one the following:

Wolverine & Punisher 1-4, Bloodties story (parts 1-5) and Hex 1-6

photo_1.jpg

CD Villains books: Joke, Penguin, Riddler, Bane and Jokers Daughter (ALL 3D)

photo_2.jpg

TPB Lot #1: Superman: Secret Identity, Xmen Phoenix, 9-11 Tribute books 1 & 2 (actually some good short stories in these IMO) and Wild C.A.T.S Compendium (unopened)

photo_3.jpg

TPB Lot #2: TMNT books 1,2,3 and 4 (in fair condition, good enough to read)

photo_4.jpg

Last but not least: The Mystery Boxes!

If you like what i have to offer you will like what comes in the mystery box.

Mystery box #1 - ONLY TPBs

MisteryBox.jpg

Mystery box #2 - NO TPBs

MysteryBox1NEW.jpg

Whatever choice you go with, you get ONE of the following 2 books (mostly because i like the story line in them)

Sheltered #1 - pre-apocalyptic story

or

Burn The Orphanage #1 - Fun side scroller (reminds me of Street Fighter)

photo-1.jpg

There's a reason that it's the same 5 people trading stuff with each other.

I call epic levels of shenanigans on making the winner of the X-Factor lot give it back. I wouldn't allow a smidgen of this malarkey.

Have fun stormin the castle, this junk donkey is out.

I'm with MikeNYC on this. I'd call this collusion at best and seems to me that it should be discouraged at all costs. It just drove another nail into the coffin of this tread in my opinion.

If you want to make a standard offer, and a buddy of yours happens to be the person who claims it and you want to send him something extra or different privately I guess there's no way for anyone to know about it. But this was just blatant disregard to the rules and spirit of the thread.

After a certain member who chastised me privately for being guilty of reinforcing others bad behavior by claiming their drek offers imposed a self ban on himself, I had seriously been considering jumping back into the thread.

I think instead I'd be happier seeing a new thread started with a more refined rule-set.

The mods already "stickied" this thread - why can't we just make note of any "mistakes" that pop up and improve on this thread?

And as I reminded Mike, no one forced anyone to take anything back. If ajulliay had said his "takeit" should be enforced, then the outcome would have been different.

-slym

I'm with MikeNYC on this. I'd call this collusion at best and seems to me that it should be discouraged at all costs. It just drove another nail into the coffin of this tread in my opinion.

If you want to make a standard offer, and a buddy of yours happens to be the person who claims it and you want to send him something extra or different privately I guess there's no way for anyone to know about it. But this was just blatant disregard to the rules and spirit of the thread.

After a certain member who chastised me privately for being guilty of reinforcing others bad behavior by claiming their drek offers imposed a self ban on himself, I had seriously been considering jumping back into the thread.

I think instead I'd be happier seeing a new thread started with a more refined rule-set.

I can assure you there was no collusion on my behalf...

on Oct 24th, GIJOE and I had a Private conversation (Via PM) about an X-force set he had. At that time i could not afford the purchase. That was then end of that conversation and the last i had heard of the set until he offered it here.

I would also like to bring to attention that I even said:

In my eyes, he grabbed it fair and square.

I only claimed it AFTER ajulliay stated he didn't want it.

I really didn't want to start any drama.... (shrug)

I would also like to bring to attention that I even said:

In my eyes, he grabbed it fair and square.

I only claimed it AFTER ajulliay stated he didn't want it.

I really didn't want to start any drama.... (shrug)

To be clear, I never said I didn't want them.

GI messaged me. Neo can take it. No big. He better list some cool mess tho. :banana:

He messaged me, said he was listing them pretty much for you, and asked if I'd be cool letting you have them. And I am.

Do I think that's what should be going on in this thread? No.

Do I think there's some type of collusion? No.

Am I fine with not getting the books? Yes.