• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Guys, i am sorry. I was taking offers only because my other offers weren't going. I would like to say that I PM'ed ajulliay and asked him if it was OK. I did not force him at all. If he had kept them that would have been totally fine. I really only listed them in the first place because Neopacket proposed something and then i remembered. if i broke the rules, I do sincerely apolagize. I never intended for this to happen. On the bright side, this thread hasn't been this active for a week!

Here is my PIf.

I will change it tomorrow at 5 P.M.,

if no one claims it. :juggle:

If this is against the rules, please let me know. :gossip:

International, I pay for first $10

photo 2013-12-1203-28-30-737_resized1_zps28a247a7.jpg

Miracleman #17 in fine condition.

The right hand corner has a big blunt/fold, which brings the condition way down.

photo 2013-12-1203-28-41-030_resized1_zpsd48cabe1.jpg

Have A Great Day!! :ohnoez:

Sweet TMNT graphic novels (couple of offers ago)...in book one there are two previously unpublished TMNT stories by Eastman. Not sure if they were printed anywhere else after...

Stay tuned in.... I will be offering them up again :)

Here is my PIf.

if no one claims it. :juggle:

If this is against the rules, please let me know. :gossip:

photo 2013-12-1203-28-30-737_resized1_zps28a247a7.jpg

Miracleman #17 in fine condition.

The right hand corner has a big blunt/fold, which brings the condition way down.

photo 2013-12-1203-28-41-030_resized1_zpsd48cabe1.jpg

Have A Great Day!! :ohnoez:

Great dollar book, don't hurt yourself now with the deals.

Just to make things clear: when I said I would have made my next PIF an italian Spidey PIF for Manicnerd I wasn’t thinking that he would have been the only one allowed to grab it (it’s against the rules), rather that I would have offered it for whoever wanted to claim it, but thinking of Manicnerd.

Inversely, I would be more than happy to give some italian Spideys for trade like I did with CAHokie, which already got them, but outside the thread.

Oh well, I think many people are oversensitive about these issues: GIJOE's offer was a weird situation, but the parties worked out amicably and in a great way, so MikeNYC and tech: I think there should be no worries… :foryou:

Just to make things clear: when I said I would have made my next PIF an italian Spidey PIF for Manicnerd I wasn’t thinking that he would have been the only one allowed to grab it (it’s against the rules), rather that I would have offered it for whoever wanted to claim it, but thinking of Manicnerd.

Inversely, I would be more than happy to give some italian Spideys for trade like I did with CAHokie, which already got them, but outside the thread.

Oh well, I think many people are oversensitive about these issues: GIJOE's offer was a weird situation, but the parties worked out amicably and in a great way, so MikeNYC and tech: I think there should be no worries… :foryou:

I was in no way over sensitive. If I had claimed the x-factor lot, do you think I would give it to anyone else? I'll help you out, absolutely not, under any circumstances. The situation was not weird the ultimate outcome was weird. A new member got steam rolled by another new member and he acquiesced. He was amicable because he lacked the confidence to call epic shenanigans.

I was in no way over sensitive. If I had claimed the x-factor lot, do you think I would give it to anyone else? I'll help you out, absolutely not, under any circumstances. The situation was not weird the ultimate outcome was weird. A new member got steam rolled by another new member and he acquiesced. He was amicable because he lacked the confidence to call epic shenanigans.

Project much? I acquiesced because I didn't have the same amount of wood for a cherry picked mini run of X-factor that others did. If GI had posted an X-men 94 or something I might have given more of a mess.

If you think me letting somebody that wants something more than I do, that was free to begin with, is weird... to each his own.

I'd rather just stop fist the dead horse that is the Junk Donkey and see if anybody lists some more cool mess.

Here is my PIf for today!

if no one claims it.

If this is against the rules, please let me know.

Marvel Encyclopedia vol 4 The Amazing Spider-Man

This HC is Still sealed!!

photo s1.jpg

This is a stock photo.

My pictures are terrible but they were taken today , below.

photo 2013-12-1303-55-25-089_edited_zpsfcd7ec87.jpg

photo 2013-12-1303-55-43-709_edited_zps562a214a.jpg

:banana: Have A Great Day!! :banana: