• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

A few selections to pick from. You may select one of the following. Since its Christmas I will allow 3 boardies to claim one lot each. They will not ship till after Christmas. You buy you donate that way it keeps in the PIF mode.

A.) Any 2 of 3 Hack Slash TPBs.

All reprint sections of Volume 1 which ran for 32 issues.

Pics Below.

hackfridaytpb.jpg

hacktpbfirst.jpg

hacktpbsequel.jpg

B.) 4 Star Wars 3 HC & 1 SC Books

Pictured below

swlot1.JPG

swlot2.JPG

C.) Harbinger TPB

Children of the Atom

harbinger.jpg

D.) Hack Slash Trailers 1-3 Set (See next Post for Pics)

Hack Slash Toys 1-3 Set

E.) DC TPB Lot A

dctpblot2.jpg

F.) DC/Marvel TPB Lot B

dctpblot1.jpg

G.) Flash TPB

flashtpb.jpg

Will add in pics in a minute

I like your generosity but which of the 3 boardies would have to continue the PIF and which 2 would just get free stuff?

That is a good question Manicnerd! Very generous of FAB to offer that to the boardies. Assuming that the first chooser continues the thread and the 2nd and 3rd boardies are just getting a free Christmas present then I will take Hack Slash Trailers and Toys Lot just because they have cool covers :grin::devil:

I like your generosity but which of the 3 boardies would have to continue the PIF and which 2 would just get free stuff?

That is a good question Manicnerd! Very generous of FAB to offer that to the boardies. Assuming that the first chooser continues the thread.

(tsk)

That is a good question Manicnerd! Very generous of FAB to offer that to the boardies. Assuming that the first chooser continues the thread.

(tsk)

:foryou:

That is a good question Manicnerd! Very generous of FAB to offer that to the boardies. Assuming that the first chooser continues the thread and the 2nd and 3rd boardies are just getting a free Christmas present then I will take Hack Slash Trailers and Toys Lot just because they have cool covers :grin::devil:

The Star Wars option

All 3 have to donate. Simple as that. You buy you post. It isnt hard.

PIF is PIF whether its 1 or 3.