• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

How hard is it? 143ksk got the TPBs he posts something else.

You guys make this much more difficult then it should be.

Its a PIF thread you take you post. 1 or 3 shouldnt matter if anything it will allow more traffic. Its the honor system you take you post should be easy to follow.

BTW 143ksk PM me your address info so I can ready your package.

If it makes it easier on all I will just shut it down with 143ksk then. Doesnt matter to me to either way, but getting something here free means you post something else no matter what.

Yeah, we are not allowed to have more than one offer on the table at a time. It has been discussed before and against the rules. I am sure everyone appreciates the generous offers you posted though FAS. ManicNerd and I will both withdrawal at this time as we should. 143KSK, it is yours :)

How hard is it? 143ksk got the TPBs he posts something else.

You guys make this much more difficult then it should be.

Its a PIF thread you take you post. 1 or 3 shouldnt matter if anything it will allow more traffic. Its the honor system you take you post should be easy to follow.

BTW 143ksk PM me your address info so I can ready your package.

If it makes it easier on all I will just shut it down with 143ksk then. Doesnt matter to me to either way, but getting something here free means you post something else no matter what.

Yeah, sometimes this thread doesn't have enough traffic for one offering. Having three out is going to throw things off, even if you don't see it that way.

Sorry.

-slym

Okey Dokey…

Captain America 250, 251, 252 and 254. Grades range from 8.0 to 9.2

Image1_zpsb6c45745.jpg

Hulk 314, 315, 317 Grades in the 9.2/9.4 range

Image3_zpsbcfedd3a.jpg

If you don't like the Marvel floppy lot, here's another option:

Image_zps4d476b34.jpg

For all of my offers, I will cover the first $20 shipping to anywhere.

As before, I will continue to add options every day or two until someone claims something. Due to the Christmas holiday, I won't be able to add a 3rd option until Friday.

Option #1

This was previously unclaimed, but I think it's a good one, so I'm putting it back up for grabs. A stack of Overstreet Price Guides. Most are in pretty good shape, but some have been well-loved. A lot of them have also been highlighted in the interior pages. I think one of them has loose pages. But they are all complete, and include the following editions:

26th, 30th (x2), 33rd (x2), 34th, 35th, 36th, 37th, 38th, 41st hardcover

9DDA856A-D0EE-4506-91E3-05909041A533.jpg

Option #2

Spider-Man Series 1 Super Poseable Spider-Man action figure. It's brand new, in an unopened box.

As a side note, the package states "ages 4 and up", and "not for children under 3 years". Lots of poor 3-year-olds in limbo out there, not sure if they can play with this or not.

IMG_0604.jpg