• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

conditions?

to some people, yes.

totally optional though.

But when making choices between comics (free or paid) I don't think its unreasonable to take condition into account.

to some people, yes.

totally optional though.

But when making choices between comics (free or paid) I don't think its unreasonable to take condition into account.

The defenders book is the worst, still a nice looking book but not as nice as the others

The first two lots are a lot nicer and good reads/filler books

It's also a lot older then the other 2 lots

All three lots are good reads

Can only ship in the USA (I work the hours the PO is open sorry international peeps )

Am I missing something here, or do they not have mail boxes in the U.S.?

To ship internationally you must fill out some paperwork at the post office. You can't print it out and drop it in the mail box...

Can only ship in the USA (I work the hours the PO is open sorry international peeps )

To ship internationally you must fill out some paperwork at the post office. You can't print it out and drop it in the mail box...

Why can't you just throw them in an envelope and drop them in a mailbox? You're telling me every time you need to send a letter you have to go to a physical post office? I can understand that you'd have to for a package, but we're talking about a couple of comic books here that would easily fit into an over-sized envelope.

Customs forms and such need filled out...when I mail a letter (to someone in the US) I can just drop it in a mail box...

If you are complaining about the United States Postal service then you are preaching to the choir.

Customs forms and such need filled out...when I mail a letter (to someone in the US) I can just drop it in a mail box...

If you are complaining about the United States Postal service then you are preaching to the choir.

+1 the US PO sucks

Bump the latest offer...

Take your pick either lot 1,2 or 3

Spectacular Spider-Man 180-181 Can only ship in the USA (I work the hours the PO is open sorry international peeps )

119s1zd.jpg25ksufk.jpg6ifp5i.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 234-235

w2mtz4.jpg2hd031f.jpg

Defenders #5

dvsggm.jpg

I'll give it a bit more and if no one bites i'll post something else

I don't believe this is completely the USPS's fault. It gets bottled up when getting into Canada because of the Canadian Custom tax on items valued over $20. That is why the forms have to be filled out.