• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Option 1: A Mystery Box!

What's in it? That's a mystery. Hence the name. If you like, I will ask you to fill out a questionnaire as well!

Unknown_zpsea9553c4.jpg

:takeit:

Love that despite a bit of negative comments, you guys pulled this back together. I logged in today to find 101 new comments and expected nothing but negativity. Thanks for proving me wrong. I'll see how good of an offer I can put together. My offer will be up shortly.

You always have great offers.

Don't let us down.

What's in it? That's a mystery. Hence the name. If you like, I will ask you to fill out a questionnaire as well!

Unknown_zpsea9553c4.jpg

Love that despite a bit of negative comments, you guys pulled this back together. I logged in today to find 101 new comments and expected nothing but negativity. Thanks for proving me wrong. I'll see how good of an offer I can put together. My offer will be up shortly.

^^

Unknown_zpsea9553c4.jpg

^^

I'll have a questionnaire for you to complete shortly.

No need for that. I'm going to have you ship the box to a children's hospital, so as long as there isn't any nudity, it works for me.

Pictures uploading for my offer...

Unknown_zpsea9553c4.jpg

^^

I'll have a questionnaire for you to complete shortly.

No need for that. I'm going to have you ship the box to a children's hospital, so as long as there isn't any nudity, it works for me.

Pictures uploading for my offer...

Sounds good. Besides Archie stuff I have a pretty big pile of Disney comics from the 70's and 80's. I think I can put something good together.

Just send me the address where I should mail them. (thumbs u

Ok, so I'm having trouble moving my pictures to my wife's computer for whatever reason, so here is what I'm offering (US ships free, international I'll split 50/50.

Pick one of these:

Avengers vs X-Men omnibus:

http://www.amazon.com/Avengers-X-Men-Brian-Michael-Bendis/dp/0785163174/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391467979&sr=8-1&keywords=avengers+vs+x-men+omnibus

Batman: Hush, Unwrapped:

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Unwrapped-Deluxe-Jeph-Loeb/dp/1401229921/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391468156&sr=8-1&keywords=batman+hush+unwrapped

OK, no pictures since my phone sucks, but take any four of these:

Superman: Doomsday, Green Lantern Secret Origins, Amazing Spider-Man: Red Headed Stranger, Marvel Knights 2099, Spider-Man Down Among the Dead Men, Spider-Man/Doctor Octopus Negative Exposure. StarMan Vol 1 and 2.

No matter what you claim, you will get a copy of Kareema-Lou, written by our own forum member, Beau.

Ok, so I'm having trouble moving my pictures to my wife's computer for whatever reason, so here is what I'm offering (US ships free, international I'll split 50/50.

Pick one of these:

Avengers vs X-Men omnibus:

http://www.amazon.com/Avengers-X-Men-Brian-Michael-Bendis/dp/0785163174/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391467979&sr=8-1&keywords=avengers+vs+x-men+omnibus

This is a pretty mixed bag of things, so I figure somebody should see something they want.

US shipping free, International I'll pay up to $15.

Pick one of the options below...

Avengers Invaders 1-12+ sketchbook

photo D7151C51-92A9-438A-AEE5-4153CCD8DE3F_zpsxnvmdtel.jpg

X-men The End complete (18 issues)

photo 8C9FA441-A3FE-46A3-AF07-0582018F268B_zps7putgz31.jpg

Uncanny X-men 178 CGC 9.8

photo EF0553A7-7095-4F1D-9511-E91A205A8483_zpsqyuhvada.jpg

SDCC exclusive Transformers Beast Hunters Shockwave's Lab

photo 5B682F4C-0461-4AF3-B108-72AE839972E7_zpsbzff8sjt.jpg

SDCC exclusive POP! Glow in the Dark B&W Deadpool figure

photo A7E1440A-2B2C-42D3-8455-F1904B1FE00E_zps8g9g5unn.jpg