• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Option 5: Signed Comics Lot

All signatures were witnessed by myself, but are just raw books.

Jonah Hex #65 signed by Jimmy Palmiotti

The Pro signed by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner

Daredevil #98 signed by Michael Lark

Avengers #1 (Heroic Age) signed by John Romita Jr.

Strangers In Paradise #44

Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane #1

Runaways #1 (Later Series) ALL signed by Terry Moore

I'll get some scans up tomorrow morning when I get to work. Still can't get photobucket working for me at home.

Option #6: Mystery Box w/ All Kinds of Jazz

This is a solo item, so choose 2 out of everything else or this.

This will include different signed comics, trade paperbacks, floppies and even some gear from the radio station I manage.

A cool variety like that is nice. You don't have to change things super fast. Sometimes it takes a day or two for everyone to make it to the thread. Not to mention 80% of the participants have claimed something in the last two days, lol

Our student station is Indie/Alternative/Classic Rock and some Rap/Hip Hop and our Public Station is NPR, Classical and Jazz.

We also play the following at various times:

bluegrass

folk

americana

blues

standards

Texas country

Irish folk

We have the luxury of being funded by a university, so we can pretty much schedule it how we want.

My offer will be up after I get done with work today. So that will probably be around 6pm CST.

Do something that has never been done before, immediately put your take (the Airboy) back up. :baiting: After seeing the cover I think I have to add it to my wants.