• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

:rulez:

In the spirit of giving, i'll pay for US shipping and First $30 to anywhere else.

You can pick 1 Lot from the first section.

And

2 more Lots from the second section

Total of 3 lots, 1 from Section one, and 2 from section two.... Got it! :sumo:

This is the start of Section One

Lot B: TMNT Trades Book 1,2,3 and 4 (fun to read, complete and in decent condition)

photo_6.jpg

This is the start of Section Two:

Lot F: 2 Xmen Trades and 1 HC (good reads)

photo_7.jpg

Lot I: DK2 Trades... Nuf Said

photo_5.jpg

Make your Choice!

So many reads!! :takeit:

^^

Noooooooo!!! I really wanted those TMNT books. Really awesome pick-up and fantastic offer. Despite all the downsides of the negative energy coming from this thread lately, I really think it's brought out the need in people to please with awesome offers!

As with all my offers, your claim will also send a new toy to the Akron Children's Hospital (or another good cause of your choosing). However, in keeping with the theme of 3 from my claim, this time I'll send 3 new toys!

Choose one of the following options:

Option 1:

Sword Volume 1 and The Best of Dark Horse Presents Volume 1:

GWn20f8.jpg

Option 2:

7 Minutes: The Life and Death of the American Animated Cartoon (hardcover and a great read):

DTcmaLZ.jpg

Option 3:

Pile of Overstreets (12, 17, 19, and 23 - all paperbacks); I may have a couple more lying around to toss in if I can find them:

Fu8DChx.jpg

Option 4:

Spock Costume! Sorry guys/gals, unless you wear a size 4-6, this one is for the kiddos:

NM5P5GT.jpg

Option 5:

Bullseye Marvel Legends figure from the Galactus Series:

0nVOY14.jpg