• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I'll pay for shipping to ANYWHERE, except France. lol

It's Valentines day, so be my valentine and pick as many as you like.

Offer 1

Avengers 55 - very Loved, missing back cover but they made up for it with some tape :insane:

photo5.jpg

Offer 2

Signed Sheltered #1 - Maximum Comics Variant

photo.jpg

Offer 3

Wolverine and Punisher - Damaging Evidence 1 - 3

93f6188d-cc32-427a-9288-23d641346b9e.jpg

offer 4

Avengers/X-men - BloodTies

photo_10.jpg

offer 5

Hex - Issues 1 - 6

photo_8.jpg

offer 6

WildC.A.T.S. TPB

photo_3.jpg

offer 7

Superman TPB Lot - 9-11 vol1 and vol2 & Secret Identity

Since i've had a lot of questions about it each time i post it:

(SECRET IDENTITY examines the life of a young Kansas man with the unfortunate name of Clark Kent.All Clark wants is to be a writer, but his daily life is filled with the taunts and jibes of his peers, comparing him to that other Clark Kent — the one with super-powers. Until one day when Clark awakens to discover that he can fly...)

photo_4.jpg

offer 8

Carnage USA TPB

photo-1.jpg

Make your choices

valentines-cards-awesome-4.jpg

Great offer!

You know who really gouges on postage?? Italy. So next time Valiant sends you something, give him a HUGE thank you.

Great offer!

You know who really gouges on postage?? Italy. So next time Valiant sends you something, give him a HUGE thank you.

Actually this is not entirely accurate.

At the moment, Priority (which is the only available option aside from Registered), costs more or less like your First Class, and gets there in about 10 days.

But, yes, if I have to offer a decent PIF (in terms of quantity) it’s at least $20-21 (that’s why I asked a $5 contribution) – BTW techvoodoo’s PIF is already on its way (he knows it). ;)

Great offer!

At the moment, Priority (which is the only available option aside from Registered), costs more or less like your First Class, and gets there in about 10 days.

But, yes, if I have to offer a decent PIF (in terms of quantity) its at least $20-21 (thats why I asked a $5 contribution) BTW techvoodoos PIF is already on its way (he knows it). ;)

NO doubt the US gouges too! haha

I was just comparing from postage of postcards from other Euro countries I've been to. France, Croatia, Turkey, Greece were all cheaper to mail to the US.

Great offer!

But, yes, if I have to offer a decent PIF (in terms of quantity) it’s at least $20-21 (that’s why I asked a $5 contribution) – BTW techvoodoo’s PIF is already on its way (he knows it). ;)

What's this now?

Great offer!

What's this now?

No, sorry – I meant Miraclemet‘s PIF… doh!

I’m really dazed… lol

@Revat: Ah, that’s right. For the cheaper rates / letters it has definitely gone into insanity. It’s either 0.70 Euro or 1.90 Euro :o if you pass the weight…

Seems to be a little interest...

Its officially on the table.

You can either have your Pick from the first offer listing

OR

The Almost complete "The 'Nam" 1 - 84 (missing a few)

I will post what issues are missing tonight when i get home if it isn't taken.

OR

:takeit: The "Nam" lot. I have actually been wanting to pick this up for years. One of the first 3 comic books I ever bought as a kid was a Nam comic so I have always been partial to them. Awesome offer Neo!

Pick any option that you would like :) At this time shipping is only in the lower 48 states. Sorry..international peeps. :( Shipping will be Priority Mail since I work during PO hours and they will come pick them up from me.

I generally do not like to re-list previous offers but several people messaged me to please re-list or sale Options 1 and 2 after my last PIF so here you go. The other options will be new ones :)

OPTION-1 Morning Glories Lot

Morning Glories Trade Paperbacks # 1-4 (this covers the story line from issues 1-25)

Morning Glories Image Firsts # 1 (reprint of issue # 1)

Morning Glories comics, all first prints, never read, issues 26-35!

I think there should be room in this box for some extras as well!

1545748_582167771865681_2039111829_n.jpg

OPTION-2 Signature Lot

FCBD Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles signed by Kevin Eastman

Hactavist SDCC Exclusive signed by Alyssa Milano, Collin Kelly and Jackson Lanzing

Bonus signature books will be thrown in with this claim.

150288_588110717938053_1133980056_n.jpg

OPTION-3 ESSENTIAL MYSTERY BOX LOT

The Tomb of Dracula Essential Vol 1 - Covers TOD 1-25, Werewolf by night 15 and Chillers # 1

Daredevil Essential Vol 1 -- Covers Daredevil 1-25

I can't stand sending a half empty priority box so it would be safe to assume the other half will be filled with other mystery stuff as well. It will be a FULL box :)

1239698_595576573858134_585854109_n.jpg

OPTION -4 MORBIUS AND CA SHAN LON

The Amazing Spiderman 101 - First appearance of Morbius. First Print. Unfortunately.....someone took a black magic marker along the ENTIRE spine. It is a real shame because otherwise I would have framed this on the man cave wall. Still, if you can not splurge for a high grade copy here is your chance to have one for free. Hate to let it go because I do not have another copy.

Captain America Shan-Lon Special. I do not know much of anything about Shan Lon specials but people seem to collect them. As you can tell they are smaller than your average comic book. The date on this is 1996 if that helps when looking it up.

1601163_595586683857123_318048794_n.jpg

MORE OPTIONS ADDED WHEN I GET HOME TONIGHT!

OR

:takeit: The "Nam" lot. I have actually been wanting to pick this up for years. One of the first 3 comic books I ever bought as a kid was a Nam comic so I have always been partial to them. Awesome offer Neo!

Ahhhh!!!! Can't believe I missed this. Great, GREAT pickup!