• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

A new thread was started in comics general in attempt to fix some of the problems that has been plaguing the PIF thread. A number of us have contributed to making this happen.

Please check out the new thread and vote here: PIF proposed rule changes

Let’s make the Pay It Forward thread more enjoyable and accessible to a much larger portion of the board.

Thank you to everyone who has discussed improving the PIF through the PIF discussion thread and PMs.

Sorry my camera takes garbage low light shots, and since it's night I can't take anything outside to photograph. Shipping free inside the US, will cover first $10 international. Pick any/all options.

Option 1 - 2011 Greg Rucka Punisher Series, Complete issues #1-16

punisher.jpg

Option 2 - New 52 Batman Inc #0-13

batinc.jpg

Option 3 - McSpidey Issues #1-30 sorry stock image

spider-man1.jpg

Option 4 - Mini-Series Lot

Mini_Series.jpg

Option 5 - Incredible Hulk Vol 4 #1-15 Complete Run sorry stock image

OAAzADYANQA3ADUA.jpg

Option 6 - Superior Spiderman #1-9 sorry stock image

Superior_Spider-Man_Vol_1_1.jpg

Yes, that pretty much sums it up :)

Boardie A post offer 1

Boardie B takes offer 1 and posts his offering, we will call it offer 2

Boardie C takes offer 2 and now Boardie A will ship offer 1 to Boardie B

Flip Side.

Boardie A post offer 1

Boardie B takes offer 1 and posts offer 2. No one claims offer 2 from Boardie B.

Any boardie can take offer 1 as soon as the 72 hours are up. Boardie whoever now puts up an offer.

Of course those rules do not apply, the poll was just started today. I was just answering his hypothetical question.

To be clear, all of the original rules are still in effect until there is an official change by the board and thread starter.

Sorry my camera takes garbage low light shots, and since it's night I can't take anything outside to photograph. Shipping free inside the US, will cover first $10 international. Pick any/all options.

Option 1 - 2011 Greg Rucka Punisher Series, Complete issues #1-16

punisher.jpg

Option 2 - New 52 Batman Inc #0-13

batinc.jpg

Option 3 - McSpidey Issues #1-30 sorry stock image

spider-man1.jpg

Option 4 - Mini-Series Lot

Mini_Series.jpg

Option 5 - Incredible Hulk Vol 4 #1-15 Complete Run sorry stock image

OAAzADYANQA3ADUA.jpg

Option 6 - Superior Spiderman #1-9 sorry stock image

Superior_Spider-Man_Vol_1_1.jpg

:bump:

Yes, that pretty much sums it up :)

Boardie A post offer 1

Boardie B takes offer 1 and posts his offering, we will call it offer 2

Boardie C takes offer 2 and now Boardie A will ship offer 1 to Boardie B

Flip Side.

Boardie A post offer 1

Boardie B takes offer 1 and posts offer 2. No one claims offer 2 from Boardie B.

Any boardie can take offer 1 as soon as the 72 hours are up. Boardie whoever now puts up an offer.

I don't like it look at what just happened to me I think it should be at least 1 wk of someone posting there offer.

On the other hand who is going to keep track of who list what and who takes what and so on.

My 2 cents

I can understand that, and everyone's feedback is wanted and please vote in the poll.

Here is the link again to vote and discuss. I don't want the offers to get buried in here in the meantime. This is not something that will change over night and maybe not at all so go vote! :)

PIF Poll and discussion

Everyones opinion is important! An opinion does not mean it is negative, you were just asking as you should. Please feel free to voice it, just in the poll thread so everyone can take it into consideration and vote on it. :)