• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Even though I have poor connection as of the moment...i have to say this.

Techvoodoo is offering 100 books with keys such as Batman Inc 8, Inf. Gauntlet 1-6 and full storyarcs of Superior Spidey, Punisher, Hulk and no one has claimed it yet?

Techvoodoo..this is mighty generous of you. :)

Even though I have poor connection as of the moment...i have to say this.

Techvoodoo is offering 100 books with keys such as Batman Inc 8, Inf. Gauntlet 1-6 and full storyarcs of Superior Spidey, Punisher, Hulk and no one has claimed it yet?

Techvoodoo..this is mighty generous of you. :)

Well, if someone takes all 96 (or whatever) books, hopefully they offer to chip in on the shipping, but otherwise yeah, take what you'd like.

Sorry my camera takes garbage low light shots, and since it's night I can't take anything outside to photograph. Shipping free inside the US, will cover first $10 international. Pick any/all options.

Option 1 - 2011 Greg Rucka Punisher Series, Complete issues #1-16

punisher.jpg

Option 2 - New 52 Batman Inc #0-13

batinc.jpg

Option 4 - Mini-Series Lot

Mini_Series.jpg

I haven't taken anything in a while

All these look like good reads

I really enjoyed the FF annuals I got for topcat

I'll take 1 2 4 If you need a few $$ for shipping let me know

Not sure I can top the last offering but I'll see what I have left in my comic box

I'll post my offering in the morning, my gf is asleep I don't want to wake her

^^

PM me your mailing address and I'll get your selections out to you in the next couple of days. If I can squeeze everything into 1 flat rate box don't worry about the shipping. You might lose the bags and boards, I'll let you know.

Sorry my camera takes garbage low light shots, and since it's night I can't take anything outside to photograph. Shipping free inside the US, will cover first $10 international. Pick any/all options.

punisher.jpg

batinc.jpg

Mini_Series.jpg

Not sure I can top the last offering but I'll see what I have left in my comic box

:o I have said it before but will repeat it again, you are a really nice guy Techvodoo.

punisher.jpg

batinc.jpg

Mini_Series.jpg

After seeing all the cool books you've got in those sales threads you're running that can at least match this one, I've got faith. :applause:

:popcorn:

punisher.jpg

batinc.jpg

Mini_Series.jpg

:o I have said it before but will repeat it again, you are a really nice guy Techvodoo.

Yeah he really is. I was going to take the Spiderman books too, but decided he should keep them for another PIF. These should all be good reads. If he posts the spiderman again and i'm able to take them ill scoop them up :banana:

Give me a few I just woke up. I'll put something together in a bit

My offering X-Men 212 or #171 Listing as 9.0 or better(id say better)

Only pick one you say?

I'm going to try something different

Pick one of the comics and next weekend March 7th at WW Sacramento i'll have Chris Claremont sign the book and send it off for the CGC Sig series. (It cost a bit of money to do everything thats why it's just one book) I'll put whoever claims the book address so it ships to you once it's done being graded

Now it's going to be a while before you get the book(CGC grading can take a bit of time) But whenever the book comes in I'll ship it off to you

I pay all the fees SIG CGC SHIPPING EVERYTHING & you get a nice high grade book. I know the 212 in really high grade can go for over $100

Both books are high grade nice bright inks crisp pages. I'd rather under grade than over grade. I'll leave this up for a bit and see if anyone takes it

21cfh20.jpg344aa2w.jpg2m85axg.jpg

Rouge joins the X-MEN

29z8xoi.jpg2pyp0l2.jpgfzc942.jpg20jfwa8.jpg

Cool offer! You can also have the book shipped from CGC to the claimer's address too to save you the second postage cost and some time.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up

If anyone claims the offer thats what i'll do (thumbs u