• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

HAH! That was easy man. I got the HI softcover and butchered the thing under some glass on my desk. I am not looking forward to moving later this month... Don't want to rip any pictures =(.

photo_zpsd40e9a4e.jpgPhoto1_zpsce6cfdf4.jpg

Invincible Issue 1-47 in 9 TB's Volume 1-9. Shipped to US in Medium Flat Rate Box and I will cover the first 12 for international folks. This is probably to heavy for Canada =(

:takeit: Offer to come in an hour or two.

photo_zpsd40e9a4e.jpgPhoto1_zpsce6cfdf4.jpg

Invincible Issue 1-47 in 9 TB's Volume 1-9. Shipped to US in Medium Flat Rate Box and I will cover the first 12 for international folks. This is probably to heavy for Canada =(

:takeit: Offer to come in an hour or two.

^^

PM Me your address after your offer is taken in case I miss it!

Thanks!

First off, here is the thank you from the last donation fresh from the mailbox.

4l3kons.jpg

I'll be doing the same thing this time around; no matter which option is taken, I'll donate 3 toys to the Akron Children's Hospital (or another good cause of your choosing).

Choose 1 of the following:

1) Sword Volume 1 TPB & Best of Dark Horse Presents Volume 1:

GWn20f8.jpg

2) Overstreet Lot:

Fu8DChx.jpg

3) Green Lantern & Flash: Faster Friends set (enjoyable read):

SfXQSJo.jpg

4) Heroclix Starter Lot (no picture). There seems to be some interest in Heroclix so I can make up a starter lot of figures and include a rulebook, powers and abilities card, and map (rulebook/powers card will be an older version but will still be able to teach you 95% of the game). I've played a lot of clix so I can make a starter lot of Marvel, DC, Indy, or mixed; your choice.

Will ship internationally but might need to split shipping for some of the heftier options (the Overstreets).

I really loved the first issue of The Sword. Not sure why I didn't read further. Great offer.

I have heard good things about the Luna Brothers. How long a series is it? I typically try not to buy/claim just one trade and prefer at least a few in a row for good reading.

I think everyone should post when they recieve there books and give a little input as far as packaging and so forth.

Would be cool.

A lot of us do that, especially when the person went above and beyond the norm.

No love? I think this is the longest I've ever had an offer sit since I started the donations.

I'll add some stuff tonight if nothing is taken.

You have a hard act to follow after that prior awesome offer of 9 Invincible trades! :cloud9:

Added a couple of new options.

No matter which option is taken, I'll donate 3 toys to the Akron Children's Hospital (or another good cause of your choosing).

Choose 1 of the following:

1) Sword Volume 1 TPB & Best of Dark Horse Presents Volume 1:

GWn20f8.jpg

2) Overstreet Lot:

Fu8DChx.jpg

3) Green Lantern & Flash: Faster Friends set (enjoyable read):

SfXQSJo.jpg

4) Heroclix Starter Lot (no picture). There seems to be some interest in Heroclix so I can make up a starter lot of figures and include a rulebook, powers and abilities card, and map (rulebook/powers card will be an older version but will still be able to teach you 95% of the game). I've played a lot of clix so I can make a starter lot of Marvel, DC, Indy, or mixed; your choice.

5) Doc Savage: Quest of Qui (hardcover):

Tk6dhVO.jpg

6) La Perdida (hardcover) - 276 pages of comic and a great read. I've had this book for a while and have read it twice in that time. You can get a quick overview of it here :

L3tDcOX.jpg

Will ship internationally but might need to split shipping for some of the heftier options (the Overstreets).

I might be interested in the Heroclix lot if I know more about it. Is it enough for two people to start playing and how many figures does it come with?

I'll make sure there is enough for two people as well as additional figures so you can change it up and play different figures. Around 20 figures.

Thanks Lance I do try.

Ok as promised I have a couple more choices.

1st up everyone knows who WOLVERINE is (I hope)

Origin TPB litely read

:takeit:

I'll post up an offer in a bit.

Got my book from topcat today. Thanks